Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

bucsfan333

I will give Lamar Jackson his credit. A lot of guys can't put their ego aside enough to recognize their flaws. Jackson seems really self aware and knows where his deficiencies lie and what he needs to do to fix them. 

On topic, Dallas should be all over McCoy. They are so close and a good run plug in the middle would be huge for the already potent Dallas D.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

With a QB who didn't know there was going to be a new offense until last week and posted a 13 on the Wonderic test

Browns fans are so not worried about Lamar that they're hanging on his every word during OTA's lmao 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I'm not going to lie, people are probably going to be surprised how competent the Ravens again are in 2019 and it would not be shocking if the Ravens actually win the AFC North again. 

I won't be surprised if they win the division, either. BUT, Lamar has to get better as a passer for that to happen, IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Browns fans are so not worried about Lamar that they're hanging on his every word during OTA's lmao 

Yes, that is what is going on. We're scared of an offense that scored more points with Flacco last year than the rookie. Sure he could prove to be a good passer and is already a great runner but I don't think Browns fans are worried about anything other than the Browns playing well. We'll worry about the Ravens week 4 and 16. Ravens fans can worry about Jackson, maybe he will improve on his 2/1 fumble to passing TD rate (15/8 including postseason to be precise).

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yes, that is what is going on. We're scared of an offense that scored more points with Flacco last year than the rookie. Sure he could prove to be a good passer and is already a great runner but I don't think Browns fans are worried about anything other than the Browns playing well. We'll worry about the Ravens week 4 and 16. Ravens fans can worry about Jackson, maybe he will improve on his 2/1 fumble to passing TD rate (15/8 including postseason to be precise).

Sounds good. I look forward to reading more on this website each and every day from Browns fans, poring over his OTA interviews and reciting his stats from memory, about how much they're not mad and are actually laughing about Lamar Jackson.

And I'll continue to worry about the fact that in the rookie year he was never supposed to start because he was supposedly so much of a project, he won us the division playing in an offense they made up on the fly midseason and already beat the GOAT Baker Hypebeast once without even knowing how to throw! Since rookie QB's never improve, I think it's probably over for both of them; the guy who can't throw, and the guy who can't beat the guy who can't throw. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Sounds good. I look forward to reading more on this website each and every day from Browns fans, poring over his OTA interviews and reciting his stats from memory, about how much they're not mad and are actually laughing about Lamar Jackson.

And I'll continue to worry about the fact that in the rookie year he was never supposed to start because he was supposedly so much of a project, he won us the division playing in an offense they made up on the fly midseason and already beat the GOAT Baker Hypebeast once without even knowing how to throw! Since rookie QB's never improve, I think it's probably over for both of them; the guy who can't throw, and the guy who can't beat the guy who can't throw. 

You and Ray Reed seem more worried about Browns fans than anything else.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:41 AM, Ray Reed said:

Say what you want about the steelers, but their fans were never even 1/10th as annoying as browns fans are this offseason...even when the steelers were at their peak around 2008-2011ish. browns have won like 8 games in 3 years and they've already become the most annoying base on this forum 😂

On 5/24/2019 at 10:50 AM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Cleveland fans are basically Boston fans without the success. Constantly demanding everyone congratulate and pay attention to them for rooting for a crappy team, and now just completely losing their minds over being the offseason hypbeasts. It's funny because the rest of the NFL fan world seems to find them lovable and adorable but basically anyone who has ever actually had to deal with them knows better. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

"We could care less about Jackson, we're not thinking about you guys at all"

*proceeds to rant about his individual stats* lmao ooooook buddy whatever you say

And you seem to disparage Flacco a lot for a guy who's team owned a 3-17 career record against him :(

Or maybe you're right...maybe Flacco did stink...that record would then have to be attributed to our Head Coach's ability to go 19-3 in HIS career against the Browns with Flacco and Matt Schaub at the helm

And unfortunately for you, that head coach is still here :( 

Edited by Ray Reed

40 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Get flown around the USA while people convince me to work for them for millions of dollars while taking me out to dinner. Yeah I would.

Right? I’d definitely be upset there isn’t a team in San Diego to visit though. 

31 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

"We could care less about Jackson, we're not thinking about you guys at all"

*proceeds to rant about his individual stats* lmao ooooook buddy whatever you say

And you seem to disparage Flacco a lot for a guy who's team owned a 3-17 career record against him :(

Or maybe you're right...maybe Flacco did stink...that record would then have to be attributed to our Head Coach's ability to go 19-3 in HIS career against the Browns with Flacco and Matt Schaub at the helm

And unfortunately for you, that head coach is still here :( 

The Browns have been bad and I'm not going to arguer otherwise. The Steelers and the rest of the league have also owned the Browns.

I didn't say Flacco stunk I said the offense put up more points with him than Jackson. Obviously the Ravens were done with the Flacco experiment and moved on and they were more successful as a team and had a new offensive identity. Flacco was either mismanaged or became scared and played like a conservative QB which took away his greatest strength. You don't want to do that to your QB and the Ravens won't do that with Jackson until his legs aren't his greatest strength if that ever occurs.

I'm not saying I ignore everything other than my Browns, I'm just not worried about anything other than my team playing well. The past is the past though, how the Ravens fared against Colt McCoy has no factor in 2019. I think the Browns will be the better team but that is why they play the games. Maybe the Bengals win the division, they are the only real underdog in the division and I still wouldn't be completely shocked. If Mayfield or Roethlisberger goes down who knows what that would do to those teams.

McCoy would solidify your defensive line if you sign him or give us good depth. If he wants to start he will prefer the Ravens, if he wants to be a part of a rotation in his later years maybe he chooses the Browns. I'd rather he choose the Browns but we're good either way.