Bucs cut DT Gerald McCoy

bucsfan333

6 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

we don't even need him but this would be awesome if nothing but to troll the browns fans who are super excited about getting him haha

What fans are “super excited”? I’m good with what we have going into this season. Our first taste of battle in so many years. I’m not even so sure we have the cash to sign him. If he signs great, if not I’ll roll with what we have. 

Admit it, you dig us! 🥰

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:
8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We’ve got the money, but Dorsey needs to convince McCoy he would be a starter and have Larry O be a rotational guy.

Tough sell. I don't know who would be the odd man out in a DL that has Ogunjobi, McCoy, and Sheldon Richardson on it. Richardson might be the worst player on that interior DL believe it or not. Man having McCoy would be amazing.

Plenty of snaps available and you'd think the more established vets would get the "start" but that will be Freddie's decision Dorsey can't promise him anything. I'd certainly play Ogunjobi the most snaps, he has youth on his side.

54 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It might be a done deal and he signs with Cleveland. I’m reading some stuff on Twitter.

Dorsey has wanted him pretty badly.

Saw Mary Kay say the meeting concluded without a contract as well, but I'm not a fan of hers so I'm using this source instead, lol...