Josh Jones wants to be traded

snackattack

That 2017 draft is starting to look a lot like the rest of Ted's "2nd half" drafts.

Woof.  Aaron Jones and hopefully Adams take the sting out of the "what if..." 

If King doesn't find a way to stay healthy I'd be OK with labeling this one a bust.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cheech said:

That 2017 draft is starting to look a lot like the rest of Ted's "2nd half" drafts.

If King doesn't find a way to stay healthy I'd be OK with labeling this one a bust.

Wow, the TT hate is quick with you. Just so eager to be hypercritical of a great Packer... Enjoy.

If King never plays another down, but Jones, Adams and Williams play well. The 2017 draft wouldn't be a bust for the Packers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Wow, the TT hate is quick with you. Just so eager to be hypercritical of a great Packer... Enjoy.

If King never plays another down, but Jones, Adams and Williams play well. The 2017 draft wouldn't be a bust for the Packers.

Even if only Williams and Jones play well, it's still a decent draft. 

edit: Just read the article linked above. Glad we're taking Raven Greene seriously; he made some pretty good plays down the stretch last year despite the fact it was garbage time.

Edited by Joe

5 minutes ago, Donzo said:

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Okay.....I'll say it: Even if just Jones.....or Williams plays well (or visa versa.....) then the draft would be - passable.
Not quite "decent" - but approaching decent - getting really, really close to being decent - but it just cant get there...entirely :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

It would be very thin with just two quality players just three years after the draft. So I think calling that decent would be generous, but it certainly wouldn't be a bust class.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Okay.....I'll say it: Even if just Jones.....or Williams plays well (or visa versa.....) then the draft would be - passable.
Not quite "decent" - but approaching decent - getting really, really close to being decent - but it just cant get there...entirely :)

You need to hit on more than one player for a draft to be "passable'! We had 10 picks in that draft. If King, Adams and Jones pan out we had a very good draft. I think that is possible and barring injury something we could expect. J. Williams is just a JAG and that's OK if he plays 4 years for us. 

56 minutes ago, Cheech said:

15 minutes ago, Donzo said:

He's not a TT hater, and if we're being honest Ted's last 4-5 drafts left a lot to be desired. He'll always be good in my book for all the fine work he did, including drafting Rodgers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

You need to hit on more than one player for a draft to be "passable'! We had 10 picks in that draft. If King, Adams and Jones pan out we had a very good draft. I think that is possible and barring injury something we could expect. J. Williams is just a JAG and that's OK if he plays 4 years for us. 

I mean......I tried really hard to be humorous. Not "slap your knee as you contort with laughter funny" but I really did try. That really was my intent. Apparently I failed. Which is good in one way: it reinforces my decision to turn down a career as a stand up comic. Just couldnt convince myself I'd be able to pull it off....and apparently, I was right. So there's that :)

• Like 1

Just now, Golfman said:

He's not a TT hater, and if we're being honest Ted's last 4-5 drafts left a lot to be desired. He'll always be good in my book for all the fine work he did, including drafting Rodgers. 

I didn't say he was, I don't remember if he has that agenda or not. I just commented on how eager he was to hit the TT hate and get hypercritical of the 2017 draft immediately after the Packers cut Jones.