Jump to content
snackattack

Josh Jones wants to be traded

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Remember Ross' ex-wife from that show? Yeah, I did this yoga thing with her a few weeks ago...

Which one, the Brit or the lesbian?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Which one, the Brit or the lesbian?

I didn't watch the show so I don't know the difference. This woman was the blonde one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Which one, the Brit or the lesbian?

Top of my head...and I'm ashamed to know this so freely, but...Ross was married 3 times.

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

Carol=lesbian light blonde

Thinking Ross and Rachel got married for one episode when they were plowed and in Vegas.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Top of my head...and I'm ashamed to know this so freely, but...Ross was married 3 times.

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

Carol=lesbian light blonde

Thinking Ross and Rachel got married for one episode when they were plowed and in Vegas.  

 

You'd be correct. I just figured he'd know who Jenifer Aniston was, and would've told us that he did yoga with her lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Top of my head...and I'm ashamed to know this so freely, but...Ross was married 3 times.

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

Carol=lesbian light blonde

Thinking Ross and Rachel got married for one episode when they were plowed and in Vegas. 

It pleases me that I dont know this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smetana34 said:

You'd be correct. I just figured he'd know who Jenifer Aniston was, and would've told us that he did yoga with her lol

Wish it was. It was the woman who played Carol however. I really liked her actually and y'all would too, she's super friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smetana34 said:

You'd be correct. I just figured he'd know who Jenifer Aniston was, and would've told us that he did yoga with her lol

She made me sign a NDA....  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the full topic for this, unless it gets locked then I'll put the post back here.

Edited by MrBobGray
Ego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible. Thank you. Really deserves it's own thread imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't realize the sequence of events, but I pulled this from an older article at The Athletic:

 

"On the eve of the NFL Draft, the Packers opened practice to the media for the first time under LaFleur, whose status as a first-year head coach afforded the team an extra voluntary minicamp before OTAs. The players take the field in helmets and shorts. There are no pads and there is very little physical contact.

Nonetheless, a pre-draft practice gave members of the media a glimpse of what LaFleur and defensive coordinator Mike Pettine believe their depth charts might be to begin the spring. And when the defense took the field for 11-on-11 drills, Josh Jones spent the majority of his time at free safety opposite the newly signed Adrian Amos, who played closer to the line of scrimmage.

A day later, the Packers drafted safety Darnell Savage Jr. in the first round as Gutekunst traded two fourth-round picks to secure a player he coveted. It was in that moment that Jones’ future almost certainly shifted from safety to inside linebacker, where Burks will be his primary competition"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

I didn't realize the sequence of events, but I pulled this from an older article at The Athletic:

 

"On the eve of the NFL Draft, the Packers opened practice to the media for the first time under LaFleur, whose status as a first-year head coach afforded the team an extra voluntary minicamp before OTAs. The players take the field in helmets and shorts. There are no pads and there is very little physical contact.

Nonetheless, a pre-draft practice gave members of the media a glimpse of what LaFleur and defensive coordinator Mike Pettine believe their depth charts might be to begin the spring. And when the defense took the field for 11-on-11 drills, Josh Jones spent the majority of his time at free safety opposite the newly signed Adrian Amos, who played closer to the line of scrimmage.

A day later, the Packers drafted safety Darnell Savage Jr. in the first round as Gutekunst traded two fourth-round picks to secure a player he coveted. It was in that moment that Jones’ future almost certainly shifted from safety to inside linebacker, where Burks will be his primary competition"

I think the real shift in his future had already happened when they signed Amos. Jones was never going to be a free safety playing in tandem with Amos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt LaFleur on #Packers S Raven Greene:

"Again, versatility. Here's a guy that can play safety or we can drop him into the box and go dime and put him at linebacker. Smart football player. Takes smart players to be able to do that." Knows responsibilities, details of every play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Matt LaFleur on #Packers S Raven Greene:

"Again, versatility. Here's a guy that can play safety or we can drop him into the box and go dime and put him at linebacker. Smart football player. Takes smart players to be able to do that." Knows responsibilities, details of every play.

well, so much for Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×