Josh Jones wants to be traded

snackattack

4 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Which one, the Brit or the lesbian?

Top of my head...and I'm ashamed to know this so freely, but...Ross was married 3 times.

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

Carol=lesbian light blonde

Thinking Ross and Rachel got married for one episode when they were plowed and in Vegas.  

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Top of my head...and I'm ashamed to know this so freely, but...Ross was married 3 times.

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

Thinking Ross and Rachel got married for one episode when they were plowed and in Vegas.  

You'd be correct. I just figured he'd know who Jenifer Aniston was, and would've told us that he did yoga with her lol

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Rachel=dirty blonde

Emily=Brit, dark hair

It pleases me that I dont know this :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smetana34 said:

You'd be correct. I just figured he'd know who Jenifer Aniston was, and would've told us that he did yoga with her lol

Wish it was. It was the woman who played Carol however. I really liked her actually and y'all would too, she's super friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize the sequence of events, but I pulled this from an older article at The Athletic:

"On the eve of the NFL Draft, the Packers opened practice to the media for the first time under LaFleur, whose status as a first-year head coach afforded the team an extra voluntary minicamp before OTAs. The players take the field in helmets and shorts. There are no pads and there is very little physical contact.

Nonetheless, a pre-draft practice gave members of the media a glimpse of what LaFleur and defensive coordinator Mike Pettine believe their depth charts might be to begin the spring. And when the defense took the field for 11-on-11 drills, Josh Jones spent the majority of his time at free safety opposite the newly signed Adrian Amos, who played closer to the line of scrimmage.

A day later, the Packers drafted safety Darnell Savage Jr. in the first round as Gutekunst traded two fourth-round picks to secure a player he coveted. It was in that moment that Jones’ future almost certainly shifted from safety to inside linebacker, where Burks will be his primary competition"

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

I didn't realize the sequence of events, but I pulled this from an older article at The Athletic:

"On the eve of the NFL Draft, the Packers opened practice to the media for the first time under LaFleur, whose status as a first-year head coach afforded the team an extra voluntary minicamp before OTAs. The players take the field in helmets and shorts. There are no pads and there is very little physical contact.

Nonetheless, a pre-draft practice gave members of the media a glimpse of what LaFleur and defensive coordinator Mike Pettine believe their depth charts might be to begin the spring. And when the defense took the field for 11-on-11 drills, Josh Jones spent the majority of his time at free safety opposite the newly signed Adrian Amos, who played closer to the line of scrimmage.

A day later, the Packers drafted safety Darnell Savage Jr. in the first round as Gutekunst traded two fourth-round picks to secure a player he coveted. It was in that moment that Jones’ future almost certainly shifted from safety to inside linebacker, where Burks will be his primary competition"

I think the real shift in his future had already happened when they signed Amos. Jones was never going to be a free safety playing in tandem with Amos. 

• 4 weeks later...

Matt LaFleur on #Packers S Raven Greene:

"Again, versatility. Here's a guy that can play safety or we can drop him into the box and go dime and put him at linebacker. Smart football player. Takes smart players to be able to do that." Knows responsibilities, details of every play.

58 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Matt LaFleur on #Packers S Raven Greene:

"Again, versatility. Here's a guy that can play safety or we can drop him into the box and go dime and put him at linebacker. Smart football player. Takes smart players to be able to do that." Knows responsibilities, details of every play.

well, so much for Jones