Everything OTA's

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I absolutely loved him coming out.  

He looked like he was on his way to turning into a special RB, but then tore his achilles on a 40 yard TD run that put his speed and quickness on display - just a horrible way to end his season, and usually a death knell to a RBs career. 

I think that experience helped teach him how to put in the work needed to succeed in this league. He might never become the star we were expecting here due to the injury, but he might just churn out a respectable career.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He looked like he was on his way to turning into a special RB, but then tore his achilles on a 40 yard TD run that put his speed and quickness on display - just a horrible way to end his season, and usually a death knell to a RBs career. 

I think that experience helped teach him how to put in the work needed to succeed in this league. He might never become the star we were expecting here due to the injury, but he might just churn out a respectable career.

Oh, I know.  I have him in BDL and it made me very sad.  But, I don't know if I would agree that Achilles are that death knell now.  I think 18 months to really recover is expected.  He should be a fun watch this year if y'alls OL can block for anything.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, I know.  I have him in BDL and it made me very sad.  But, I don't know if I would agree that Achilles are that death knell now.  I think 18 months to really recover is expected.  He should be a fun watch this year if y'alls OL can block for anything.  

The run blocking wasn't as abysmal as the pass blocking. The broken skeleton of Lamar Miller nearly hit 1k last season on a little over 200 carries, so there's hope that a better player could do more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, ET80 said:

https://houston.sportsmap.com/11-observations-from-texans-ota?rebelltitem=7#rebelltitem7

It seems a lot of Houston media is buying in on D'Onta Foreman. 

Foreman is still getting a ton of love, but people are now buying high on TE Jordan Thomas - everyone says he looks like bigger and stronger, and he's running great routes and catching the ball cleanly, really ramping up on the rapport with Deshaun Watson.

A quick outlet target for Watson to rely on would do wonders for him.

19 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Pete Prisco reporting that Daniel Jones is turning heads and may replace Eli already this season. Really hope this is true. The amount of people having to crow if Jones turns into a stud would be a sight.

I feel like this is an oxymoron. 

• Like 2