Bills OTA's and TC Thread.

Trentwannabe

And yes the Embed series is amazing and I hope it continues on because it's an incredibly fascinating look at the day to day stuff of an NFL team that I really find fascinating.

Poyer and Hyde, Zo, Frank Gore, Shady, damn near the whole DL, we're gonna have an immense well of veteran leadership, heart, and talent.

This could be a damn good year.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Another huge person you didnt mention is Micah Hyde, i think he doesnt get enough credit for being a leader on this team.

Yes you are correct.

The bond between him and Poyer is amazing as well and the fact that 3 of our 4 starting DB's are under contract through 2020 at least, is an amazing feeling. 

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yes you are correct.

The bond between him and Poyer is amazing as well and the fact that 3 of our 4 starting DB's are under contract through 2020 at least, is an amazing feeling. 

Defense this year has no excuses not to be far and away the #1 in football. Stacked to the 9's with talent on top of talent.

I really do think we could shock the world this season. Straight up, people are under appreciating just how damn good we could be.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

Day 2

Jason Croom not practicing. Not great for him to be missing some time with a soft tissue injury as Knox is getting a lot of reps and the staff is still invested in Kroft.

When Bills go 11 personnel, Zay and Brown are on the outside with Beasley in the slot.

Siran Neal getting work at nickel CB. EJ Gaines making lots of plays. 

Starting OL from L to R today was Dawins-Spain-Morse-Long-Ford. (Yesterday was the same but with Feliciano at RG). Pretty telling that Ford has started at RT two days in a row to start camp. Looks to be his job to lose right now. 

2nd team nickel package LB's were Corey Thompson and Julian Stanford.

Day 3

Pads went on. The John Brown and Josh Allen connection was alive and well. Two 50+ touchdowns were the buzz from today. 

Micah Hyde and Dawson Knox had a small scrum.

Levi Wallace and Cody Ford struggled at times today. Ray Ray McDonald looks to be the sleeper WR this year.

Day 4:

Allen struggled early. Defense rebounded in a big way from yesterday including a Tre White pick 6.

Morse and Zo had veteran days. Dawson Knox has a hamstring injury. Bills are pretty thin at TE.

Ray Ray McLoud and Andre Roberts continue to get a lot of buzz from the media and have been getting 1st team reps and a majority of the 2nd team reps. It is early but there is reason to believe McLoud should be the favorite for the 5th or 6th WR spot over guys like Duke, Sills and McKenzie.

Robert Foster has struggled early on and McDermott even talked about it in today's press conference. Hopefully for his sake he turns it around soon and when pre-season games start he can get his groove back.  

The rotation stayed the same at RG today with it being Longs turn. Feliciano however, started at C with Morse being off. Barring some unforeseen injury or collapse I think it is safe to assume the Bills top 7 OL will be Dawkins, Spain, Morse, Long, Ford, Feliciano and Nsekhe and then Waddle fighting with a Guard (Teller, Asiata?) for the final 8th spot.

The 1st team kickoff coverage was Taron Johnson, Pitts, Dimarco, Stanford, Perry, Kurt Coleman, Kevin Johnson, Mo Alexander, Neal, Corey Thompson. Important to remember when cut down day arrives. 

Sounds like Yeldon is on the outside looking in and Senorise Perry is getting special team reps ahead of him. 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Aj Green might not be ready when we play the Bengals.

Opening day is going to be such a big game, because if we can win that game there is no reason we shouldn’t start 3-0.

I completely agree. Jets are a huge test week 1 and if we can escape with a win on the road, we are in very good shape. 

Morse in concussion protocol 

Shady excused from practice today for personal reasons.

Long dealing with knee soreness.

Ty Nsehke got work at both LT and RT. Most media believe he is clearly one of the best 5. I imagine it won't be long before Ford gets some time at RG and our day 1 unit baring injury is
LT: Dawkins
LG: Spain
C: Morse
RG: Ford
RT: Nsekhe