DalCowboyzRule

Best way to get tickets?

Posted (edited)

What's up guys, potentially looking to go up to KC the weekend of October 26th-27th.

First Texas Tech plays KU in Lawrence, and the next day the Chiefs host the Packers on SNF. I believe you will see many Texas Tech fans make this trip and get their 2 for 1 of seeing the Red Raiders and our favorite NFL player in Pat Mahomes.

For now on like Ticketmaster I see tickets are $160 each for nosebleeds. Is that my best option?

Also if anyone on here has tickets to that game and can't go, would definitely be interested vs buying thru Ticketmaster and paying for fees etc.

It'll probably be just 2 of us with the outside chance of 3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Edited by DalCowboyzRule

Green Bay travels well so that will be an expensive game for sure. Plus it may be the only time we ever see Rodgers vs Mahomes. If it were me, I'd buy sooner rather than later unless you think one or both teams won't be doing well at that point in the season. Once training camp begins and excitement for the season ramps up, I imagine prices only going higher. You could always wait and buy something cheaper on the day of, but it'd be a gamble.

8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

What's up guys, potentially looking to go up to KC the weekend of October 26th-27th.

First Texas Tech plays KU in Lawrence, and the next day the Chiefs host the Packers on SNF. I believe you will see many Texas Tech fans make this trip and get their 2 for 1 of seeing the Red Raiders and our favorite NFL player in Pat Mahomes.

For now on like Ticketmaster I see tickets are $160 each for nosebleeds. Is that my best option?

Also if anyone on here has tickets to that game and can't go, would definitely be interested vs buying thru Ticketmaster and paying for fees etc.

It'll probably be just 2 of us with the outside chance of 3 if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

KC is a hot team just pay what you gotta pay. 

10 hours ago, valkrei said:

KC is a hot team just pay what you gotta pay. 

Only because we gave y’all Pat...

Tech fans should get free tickets for life lol

Just to update y'all I did buy tickets and they were like $205 each after fees (nosebleeds).

Waiting for KU to sell single game tickets but I'm assuming those won't be an issue to get.

Looking forward to this trip and eating all the BBQ :)