Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

Fun answer seems to be Miami or Arizona, but I don’t think either will be. I honestly think it’ll be Cincy.

I like AJ Green(however, he *might* be leaving his prime sooner rather than later), Boyd is decent, & Mixon is good. Not that big of a fan anywhere else. I do like some of their young pieces on defense like Bates, WJIII, & Lawson, but despite all that(+ counting Dunlap/Atkins getting older), they were still on the backend on defensive rankings. I hated their draft, too.

I also believe they had the worst coaching hire, too.

• Like 5

People have been predicting Miami to be the worst team in the NFL each offseason for the past 2-3 years now. I have them for 4 wins this season. Their secondary and receiving group are good. Their OL and lack of pass rush are their 2 biggest concerns.

• Like 2

Not considering potential injuries...

I want to believe it's not the Dolphins... That Rosen will have a fire lit. That he finally helps Parker achieve his potential. 

But with new coach, OL underwhelming, and no pass rushers...

Good youth though.

Howard obviously but Tunsil, Fitzpatrick, Raekwon, Wilkins, Rosen just getting started with their potential. That youth also gives you a rebuild window of a few years. Pass rushers and QBs might be a 2021 target. 

A team like the Cards need Murray to succeed quickly because the best players on the team are in their prime now. 

Giants and Bucs might take the spot if the QBs continue on the downslope or injuries to a key player. Barkley/Engram and Evans/Howard however should keep them in it though. Could possibly include Raiders.

Other than that it seems teams have too much talent on one side of the ball to be all that bad even if they sustain key injuries to positions other than QB. 

I'm hoping for relative success for all teams however. Would love to see some rookies surprise with their play Darius Leonard style. 

I think it'll be a team nobody is expecting. A team that looks good on paper (very good in some cases) but is kinda leaking at the seams. One dramatic loss early in the season... and it just spirals out of control. This time next season, this team will be on any "surprise contender" list because the talent is there to compete.

Potential candidates:

- Falcons

- Lions

- Broncos

- Texans

Teams that people could see as a 10+ win team, in essence.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elky said:

I don't think anyone can argue against Miami. Skeleton roster, Belichick disciples almost never workout as HCs and they're fundamentally planning to take.

You actually can argue. Two of our biggest hires werent even tied to Belichick; Jim Caldwell as the co-OC and Flaherty as the OL coach. The weapons on offense are pretty decent if used right, specifically Mike Gesicki who Gase horribly misued last year.

Now the defense is interesting. LB and the secondary are solid but we have little along the DL. That's the "skeleton" part of the roster. Maybe we add some guys later on in the off-season but that front is looking very light outside of maybe one or two players.

That tanking plan was fabricated for the most part. And even if it was absolutely true, the acquisition of Rosen changes that plan

Edited by Ajayii
  • Like 2

Et80 lions are a good one. Another weak pass rush. Patricia had that rough time at first. Texans and falcons hard to see it unless the qbs go down. Broncos i kind of put with the jags and bills. Offense could tank but defense remains stout outside of maybe a bad streak.

• Like 1

Flowers will help their pass rush. Lines up anywhere and gets pressure from all spots, even when he's the only one able to do it (without others stunting). There's 2 seasons worth of proof on that. I thought they should have drafted another one earlier though, yeah.

• Like 1

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's Clev.. Much how the Giants loaded up and fell flat on their face....

Kinda hoping to see that train wreck tbh. 

*Ramster has left the chat and 400 passionate clev fans have entered the chat. 

• Like 3