Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Injuries derailing someone seems likely, but since that's unpredictable, my favorites would be the Giants, Dolphins, Bengals, Jags, and the Raiders.  Gun to my head, I say the Raiders.  Ton of turnover in coaching, FO, and personnel, toughest schedule in the league for now, and a division with two teams that should stomp them each time they play.

They may not be the worst, but they'd be my pick for the fewest wins, at least.

Honestly with the schedule the NFL handed us, I wouldn't be surprised. It is absolutely brutal.

21 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Why do you hate Cleveland so much? Did ur girl get “trained” by a bunch of CLE dudes or something? Not sure where the hatred comes from. It’s cool if ya hate us, but it seems irrational. 

You're winning the off-season. It was previously held by his precious team. I guarantee you that's what it is. Watch how he goes at Bears, Cowboys and Saint fans - any threat at all. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

12 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You're winning the off-season. It was previously held by his precious team. I guarantee you that's what it is. Watch how he goes at Bears, Cowboys and Saint fans - any threat at all. 

Nah he's hated Cleveland...all Cleveland sports...for YEARS. I don't get it. Like when we were terrible he still hated Cleveland. I think it's the GF thing.

16 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

lol grow up.. Not even close to that.

49 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Why do you hate Cleveland so much? Did ur girl get “trained” by a bunch of CLE dudes or something? Not sure where the hatred comes from. It’s cool if ya hate us, but it seems irrational. 

That's not funny at all lol.. My hate comes from Lebron my good man. 

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Ahhhh. But he's not even here anymore. C'mon man....

The scars are.. Plus his miami days traveled to clev. 

Plus i'll never forget Mistake calling Colt McCoy, Drew Brees jr.. I'm still rolling till this day

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Miami. They should be the worst offense in the league, and their D might not be much better. 0-16 would not shock me. 

Wouldn't call it being a homer but I cant buy this team in the 0-3 win-range. Miami literally just finished 31st on offense and 29th on defense last year and finished with 7 wins. This is basically the same team minus Cameron Wake, Robert Quinn, Ja'Wuan James, and Tannehill.

Miami has literally had worst teams and still edged out 6-7 wins. Guess I have to see it to believe it. I currently have us at 5 wins.

30 minutes ago, Ajayii said:

Miami has literally had worst teams and still edged out 6-7 wins. Guess I have to see it to believe it. I currently have us at 5 wins.

Heck just having B-Flo as coach should be worth 5 wins...he's the defensive guy that schemed the highly potent Rams into 3 pts in the Super Bowl. You know, 3 months ago. 

The offense was among the NFL's worst...when you're at the bottom, only direction to move is up. ;)

Anyone who says it's Miami Dolphins are going to be shocked and doesn't understand how NFL works. Yall remember when Jets were supposed to get #1 pick for Sam Darnold in 2018. Didn't happen because coaches and players don't tank. Miami won 7 games last year with pretty much same roster as this year. Do ya'll think Ryan "Struggles against Practice Squad and complains to coaches about Practice Squad players" Tannehill is going to be huge loss for Dolphins, that they go from #13 to #1 pick in 2020 Draft? Hell no lmao

Edited by Activated10