Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Probably Giants #1 and Jags #2. Someone will give Giants a random for Lawrence. Or they will pick Lawrence if Jones sucks. 

jones put up a pretty good rookie year woth fairly little talwnt around him. id say the futures looking bright for them

On 6/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, Classic said:

I don't think anyone mentioned them yet but I think it'll be the Titans that have the worst record. They are counting on Tannehill and Mariota to be healthy and good to win consistently.

On 6/2/2019 at 2:38 PM, Classic said:

That Titans defense wasn't the same without Jurell Casey as can be seen by their record after he was out. You're right about Tannehill being capable of leading to 7 wins but he is joining a team with a lack of playmakers at WR and T.E. They are also at best the 3rd best team in their division. 

lol

• Like 1

My 2020 candidates (this far out before the offseason and draft) would look like:

Jaguars, Panthers, or Lions.
- The Jags had a messy FO and I don’t think the players are going to want to be there and once the losing starts I think the team finally quits halfway through the season. 

- Panthers really put forth no effort at the end of the season, I see a boom or bust team. They may get rid of Cam and if they do I could see a scenario where either they play well next season or the new HC loses the team early and doing poorly. Don’t see a lot of leaders on that squad.

- Lions seem like the kind of team that could give up on Patricia after some early losses and then the Lions fire him early and tank the rest of the way through the season.

On 5/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's Clev.. Much how the Giants loaded up and fell flat on their face....

Kinda hoping to see that train wreck tbh. 

*Ramster has left the chat and 400 passionate clev fans have entered the chat. 

Jokes on you rammy, we were only 10th worst.