The 2021 NFL Draft is Headed to Cleveland

BobbyPhil1781

I think its a good idea by the NFL.  I cant see myself visiting Cleveland for the draft, but their fans deserve this.  Like someone else said, its great for the cities that wont ever get picked for a Super Bowl.  Pretty sure Ill go to the Vegas draft and then wait for one in Seattle, San Fran, LA, Phoenix, or Denver to go to another one.  I think DC would be a fun spot for one also, they could announce the picks at the Lincoln Memorial with fans around the reflecting pool.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, NYJ and NYG fans all within a  half days drive to Cleveland. That draft part is going to be gooooood.

Don't forget about Cincinnati, Chicago, Tennessee, and Indianapolis...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Calling it now: the NFL will have a bunch of vets and military heros all lined up to announce picks, but then Jimmy Haslem will just replace them with a bunch of homeless people at the last second.

As long as he doesn't let them turn in the draft cards ANYMORE, I don't care.

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man does the NFL seem to be pushing Cleveland into the main stream or what?

I mean I'm happy for them... but when it comes to vacation spots for a draft, Cleveland isn't exactly on anyone's "must visit" lists.

That's not to say the turnout won't be great or anything. 

It’s a much better city than people think. Sure it’s not a tourist destination, but it really is a cool city. Just avoid a small section in East Cleveland if you value your life and want to stay free of bullets.

I would rather live in Cleveland than New York or some overrated big market to be honest. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The Browns hired a coach named Kitchens and a franchise QB named Baker. They wanted this.

The "After 10" Chris Berman show can reference our string of RB's too:

Ben "The Legend" Gay

Nick Chubb

Duke Johnson

...sadly we didn't draft Bryce Love

Just now, MWil23 said:

The "After 10" Chris Berman show can reference our string of RB's too:

Ben "The Legend" Gay

Nick Chubb

Duke Johnson

...sadly we didn't draft Bryce Love

"Early 2nd quarter, goal line situation, who do you do Teej?"

"Run the ball"

"A little blue pill came off of patent, but Cleveland is still the only city the Schwam knows where you're guaranteed to find a Sunday afternoon Chubb."

"And watching Odell Beckham catching the deep ball from Baker, let me tell you, you don't need to be in his hotel room to know the man has straight line speed. HE. COULD. GO. ALL. THE. WAY. Not since the Great Jim Brown, from?"

"SYRACUSE"

"Has the Schwam seen such excitement in the great city of Cleveland. BRRRRROOOWWWNS 13, Rams 3."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"Early 2nd quarter, goal line situation, who do you do Teej?"

"Run the ball"

"A little blue pill came off of patent, but Cleveland is still the only city the Schwam knows where you're guaranteed to find a Sunday afternoon Chubb."

"And watching Odell Beckham catching the deep ball from Baker, let me tell you, you don't need to be in his hotel room to know the man has straight line speed. HE. COULD. GO. ALL. THE. WAY. Not since the Great Jim Brown, from?"

"SYRACUSE"

"Has the Schwam seen such excitement in the great city of Cleveland. BRRRRROOOWWWNS 13, Rams 3."

More like "Browns with the late game SAFETY, win this one 15 to 6".

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, NYJ and NYG fans all within a  half days drive to Cleveland. That draft part is going to be gooooood.

Baltimore Ravens, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions fans everywhere diving into their atlases and scratching their heads for the oversight.  (OK, my AP Human Geography teacher at lunch time just jumped out for a minute.)  :)