The 2021 NFL Draft is Headed to Cleveland

BobbyPhil1781

6 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Baltimore Ravens, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions fans everywhere diving into their atlases and scratching their heads for the oversight.  (OK, my AP Human Geography teacher at lunch time just jumped out for a minute.)  :) 

A good correction, sir. If half a day is the guideline, 1/3 of the damn league is w/in driving distance lol. 

The one thing people need to fear is that in Cleveland at this time of the year, it could be snowing still!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

A good correction, sir. If half a day is the guideline, 1/3 of the damn league is w/in driving distance lol. 

The one thing people need to fear is that in Cleveland at this time of the year, it could be snowing still!!

I live about 55 miles from downtown Cleveland.  You may not be completely wrong on that.  

Heck.  You're in Dayton.  I'm in the shadows (almost literally) of Top Thrill Dragster and Milenium Force.  :) 

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Baltimore Ravens, Washington Redskins, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions fans everywhere diving into their atlases and scratching their heads for the oversight.  (OK, my AP Human Geography teacher at lunch time just jumped out for a minute.)  :) 

It's in that one squarish state ... no no, not one of the flyovers, it's next to a big lake ... no, not the one with Philadelphia, the other one ... right?

(making Geography teachers' eyes twitch is fun (am married to a former Geography/Social Studies teacher))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I live about 55 miles from downtown Cleveland.  You may not be completely wrong on that.  

Heck.  You're in Dayton.  I'm in the shadows (almost literally) of Top Thrill Dragster and Milenium Force.  :) 

OH! You mean the place I can fly if I want to go to Cedar Point?? Why didn't you say so??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Would it help if I said I am Canadian haha

41 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

The only thing to do in Cleveland is drink. Not like the “let’s party” kind of drinking, more like the “I’m in Cleveland depressed” kind of drinking. 

Still better than Cincinnati. :P