The 2021 NFL Draft is Headed to Cleveland

BobbyPhil1781

2 hours ago, Raves said:

Well I have a good job and live a little over an hour away, so would be nice to be able to just drive in and not have to deal with lines ya know?

while i agree, i actually like that the NFL have made this event a 'you can't just pay and be at the front deal'. not all of us are blessed with the ability to buy our way into these type of events. 

15 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

It’s a great city. People are still thinking this is the 80s thru 90s Cleveland when industry went to crap. It’s been a long hard ride but we’re finally getting up to speed with the tech clan. Our renaissance happened awhile ago. Can’t lie we’re still not where we need to be but we’re slowly getting there. We should have realized what Pittsburgh realized awhile ago that tech is where it’s at and adjusted. Supposedly we’re in the running for a tech hub which would even further our advancement. 

Oh and our food scene is otherworldly. And the people are great. 

No I’m not getting a commission for this. And yet I should. You know who you are 😎

I came over from London, a pretty decent city, in October and found Cleveland to be a rather splendid place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Can't believe Cleveland got the MLB All Star Game.   They can't get their fans to show up, even when they have back to back best American League record. 

Thats what a terrible owner will do...Why line his pockets when he is only willing to cut salary

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Thats what a terrible owner will do...Why line his pockets when he is only willing to cut salary

And Cleveland is just not a baseball city. I'd trade the Indians franchise to Indianapolis for Malik Hooker and a 3rd round draft choice.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, NYJ and NYG fans all within a  half days drive to Cleveland. That draft part is going to be gooooood.

If I ever drive half a day to get to Cleveland, Ohio, kill me.