Martavis Bryant Fully Reinstated by NFL

Nzd07

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man why you gotta do that?

Hope he stays clean and becomes a legit long term WR for Ben

I hope he stays clean for his personal well being, but I really doubt he'll be a long term player for the steelers. Hopefully he proves me wrong though.

24 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Obviously I cannot predict the future and I don't know the man, but from all indications he's really grown up and gets it now as compared to before. 

I'm pretty sure every player who got suspended/had personal issues has had a report about them saying that "they've changed, Grown up, matured, learned their lesson etc." 

Until he can go a full year without any issues, hopefully he can but I doubt it. I won't believe he's fully changed.

2 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I'm pretty sure every player who got suspended/had personal issues has had a report about them saying that "they've changed, Grown up, matured, learned their lesson etc." 

I'm just stating that everyone believes he has handled this last situation differently and there is actually some optimism unlike before. I'm not saying the outcome will be different. We're all obviously skeptical of a repeat offender. 

17 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Wishful thinking....but obviously very possible.

Yeah, I have to admit, I'm not sure why the LAST time his NFL career was in jeopardy he couldn't stay clean, and why this time it's SOOO much different. Reaching out for help he needs and saying/doing things differently this time...all that is fine, but all it takes is one stupid decision from a guy...ONE night hanging out with the wrong crowd...for someone who's already had issues?? Of course I'm optimistic, but I don't fault a single poster here who says...

..."yeah right, and I've got some beach front property..."

I think a full season AND next off-season is telling. If by next September, he's kept his nose clean, then I will have 10x the confidence I have now that he's really over it all. 

7 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Remember his tweet from the draft: "lol that's Sammie coates replacement not minds take it how you want to I am back."

"matured"

I mean, it was accurate, but idk if I'd call it "grown up". 

Well, Im sure "matured" has more to do with his outlook on football and banned substances.....not cheap shots at someone on Twitter.

Its too early to say anything either way.     No one should trust him at this point.   He still has alot to prove.  

Archived