Chad Thomas Haters come on in

mistakey

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Sure. He played FS most of the time at Miami but I just think he’s too good to sit behind Randall and Burnett is all. I would think he could beat out Burnett and not have to play behind Randall is all. Plus he’s a striker. I’d like to see him in the box lighting up RBs. I guess he could do that at FS too though. He’s certainly versatile enough to do either, which is awesome. 

I think it’s entirely possible all 3 play a lot tbh, Murray too.

I think with the way the game is played nowadays 3 safety packages would be pretty common.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think with the way the game is played nowadays 3 safety packages would be pretty common.

I am just not that high on Burnett. He will prevent catastrophes back there, but he's not really good either. Just a very average player. I hope we can get him out of the starting lineup eventually. Or who knows? Maybe he proves me wrong and turns out to be a Godsend. 

John Dorsey has done enough for this team that even if Chad doesn’t play a single down for this team I won’t care at all. 

Even if Corbett doesn’t pan out I don’t care

we got Baker Chubb Ward Calloway and Avery all in one draft 

I could care less about Chad Thomas 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

John Dorsey has done enough for this team that even if Chad doesn’t play a single down for this team I won’t care at all. 

Even if Corbett doesn’t pan out I don’t care

we got Baker Chubb Ward Calloway and Avery all in one draft 

I could care less about Chad Thomas 

I will not forfeit my right to complain.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

You’re thinking of someone else. Redwine tested fantastically. And he did have a lot of production at Miami. He isn’t as athletic as he timed IMO, but he’s still a + athlete.  This wasn’t a homer pick; we filled a position of need with a playmaker with good athleticism in the 4th round. Redwine was more of a steal than he was a reach. 

You're right. Probably Jaquan Johnson. 

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You seem to love the big nickel, what do you like about it soo much. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It adds an increased level of speed/athleticism and coverage ability over a traditional base set.

Also teams don’t line up and try to play smash mouth football like they used to, so the lack of size doesn’t hurt in the run game.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It adds an increased level of speed/athleticism and coverage ability over a traditional base set.

Also teams don’t line up and try to play smash mouth football like they used to, so the lack of size doesn’t hurt in the run game.

I think he meant to say pickle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gotcha, so big nickel vs base sets or two tes. 

Texans used honey badger as a dime back in a nickel defense, which is another interesting option. 

Schobert, nickel corner and an extra safety, like redwine vs 3 wr

• Like 1