Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Related image

This game will be based on both the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the comics, and a little bit of my imagination. Even if you aren't a fan of superheroes this game will be fun. I have roles for 24 players but can do a few more or less depending on demand. If this fills up we can start as soon as possible but otherwise I'll wait a few days before starting it up. I'm excited about this game and excited to be running a mafia game ago so please sign up, I think you guys will have fun with this one.

Winners:
2. Whicker - Red Skull, Sinister Six-Aligned
5. The Orca - Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned
8. Dome - Magneto, Sinister Six-Aligned
14. TheKillerNacho - Green Goblin, Sinister Six-Aligned
15. Mwil23 - Ultron, Sinister Six-Aligned

Players:
1. Utley - Mr. Fantastic, Avengers-Aligned
3. Forge - Ant-Man, Avengers-Aligned
4. squire12 - Wolverine, Avengers-Aligned
6. theuntouchable - Black Widow, Avengers-Aligned
7. ET80 - Captain America, Avengers-Aligned
9. DingoLadd - The Hulk, Avengers-Aligned
10. Ragnarok - Thanos, Balance-Aligned
11. Counselor - Captain Marvel, Avengers-Aligned
12. Malfatron - Thor, Skrull-Aligned
13. Pickle Rick - Iron Man, Avengers-Aligned
16. kingseanjohn - Spider-Man, Avengers-Aligned
17. 11sanchez11 - Nick Fury, Avengers-Aligned
18. bcb1213 - Queen Veranke, Skrull-Aligned
19. The LBC - Hawkeye, Avengers-Aligned
20. Tk3 - Dr. Strange, Avengers-Aligned
21. SwAg - Loki, Loki-Aligned
22. Matts4313 - Black Panther, Avengers-Aligned
23. MD4L - Professor X, Avengers-Aligned
24. mission27 - Rocket Raccoon, Skrull-Aligned

Day Phase Rules:
1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote).
2. Day phase will last anywhere from 36-48 hours depending on my discretion. The deadline will be revealed at the beginning of the day phase. 
3. A lynch will occur when a majority vote has been reached or when the deadline has been reached. Once a player has reached a majority, no further votes will count. If a deadline is reached and I am not around yet then the game will be allowed to continue until I get back.
4. If there is a tie between players at the end of a deadline, there will be a 1 hour overtime. If there is still a tie at the end of this, there will be a no lynch.
5. You must vote at least once during every day phase. Failure to do this twice will result in your death. Exceptions may be made for day phases that end before the deadline.

Night Phase Rules:
1. Night phases will last anywhere from 8-16 hours depending on my discretion. The deadline will be revealed at the beginning of the night phase. If all abilities are sent in before the deadline, the night will end early. If you do not send in your PM one night, I will not wait for you for the rest of the game.
2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.
3. If you have a night ability, there will be a format for your night action in your PM. Please use it or stay close enough to it that I can understand it. I will only accept night actions through PM.
4. Night actions will be based on natural resolution.

General Rules:
1. No editing posts. You will get one warning for this unless you edit a vote, in which case you will be modkilled immediately.
2. Do not communicate with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission.
3. Upon death you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
4. Name claiming is allowed but posting of PMs in any way is not allowed. No exceptions.
5. I reserve the right to change/add/interpret these rules in any way I see fit.
6. I encourage you to send me your reads and wild theories throughout the game.
7. Have fun! This is a game. Play it well, don't rage quit.

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Some people don't like it, but that's mainly @El ramsterramster, and we don't much care about how he feels 😂

Thank you.. Im here thinking a hot boy is trying to slide into my DM's.. Then when i see this mafia thing! Not only does it boil my blood..

But it's also a huge letdown. At least for the LOL's.. But no it's mafia..