Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Such a case as you attempted to get me host killed on something that has not been the precedent on this site ever in any game ever?

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over something trivial. And you misinterpreted the rule and that I would somehow be clear from it. 

Host just PMed me you were scum. 100%, you die now Danger

Thrower.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Such a case as you attempted to get me host killed on something that has not been the precedent on this site ever in any game ever?

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over something trivial. And you misinterpreted the rule and that I would somehow be clear from it. 

Host just PMed me you were scum. 100%, you die now Danger

Dude you legit said what was in your PM, something that's freakin obvious to everyone who got essentially the same message. SMFH

Just now, SwAg said:

So, why did all of you pass on that if you saw it and gained the distinction from the OP?

Because I did actually ask if it was green and if he would post the normie civ PM in thread. I connected some dots, made a play the play that @Malfatron always accuses me of - sort of my MO. I wont explain it with Dangers which hunt, so I am going to leave it at that and we can move on. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Didn't see that post at all, it was before the @mention and Night Zero is a terrible terrible thing, I would never have assumed one would be done here.

What?  It's literally a post saying the Host died and opening the game.  Nothing happened.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dude you legit said what was in your PM, something that's freakin obvious to everyone who got essentially the same message. SMFH

Thats the point goofball. I DIDNT QUOTE ANY PM. EVERYTHING I SAID IS IN THREAD. I paraphrased and connected dots then made up a clever story. This isnt so difficult,

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because I did actually ask if it was green and if he would post the normie civ PM in thread. I connected some dots, made a play the play that @Malfatron always accuses me of - sort of my MO. I wont explain it with Dangers which hunt, so I am going to leave it at that and we can move on. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats the point goofball. I DIDNT QUOTE ANY PM. EVERYTHING I SAID IS IN THREAD. I paraphrased and connected dots then made up a clever story. This isnt so difficult,

Yeah, why did you feel the need to retreat to the Game Mod for clarification?  Why didn't you play it out based on your Role PM beforehand? 

Seems like you got the information from the OP and were too scared to call it until the Host gave you some level of verification.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, why did you feel the need to retreat to the Game Mod for clarification?  Why didn't you play it out based on your Role PM beforehand? 

Seems like you got the information from the OP and were too scared to call it until the Host gave you some level of verification.

Which I might point out, that if that was what I did (not saying it was), I could have done that as scum just as easily. It doesnt clear me @Danger. I wasnt attempt to curtail the rules in anyway. 

Also - I didnt get my role until like 15 minutes ago.