Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

what do people make of this stuff?

Contemporaneously, I thought it was coordination.  Matts and Danger play up their meta.  Danger makes an extended exit and wants a replacements, but days later he’ll return “to slug it out for Town” because rack couldn’t find one.  

The other developments only fed this paranoia because lie detector is easy to fake, and he claimed RB too, and has been pushing RB as Mafia is rare.

Meanwhile, Danger did the same lolclear with those posts that he accused Matts of.  

Folks, go back to page 17 and re-read the exchange between Counselor and Dome.  I'd love to quote tree it, and I'm going to try to piece something together here in the mean time, but figured people could go back and look.  What looked initially like a LOLvote from Dome got misinterpreted and I'm not sure exactly why Counselor got defensive when he wasn't even really the topic of discussion.  I wonder if it was a subconscious linking (and rising to the defense) of "A" and "C" via reading a linking of "A" and "B" while "B" and "C" are already known to be linked by "A".

Side Note: My math may actually suck here, so I hope people get where I'm going with this.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

are you talking about the lee laa luu looo thing?

if so, because i dont feel like figuring it out

No, counselor randomly coming out with a 5 person scum list. 

Stinks to high heaven of someone that knows how many scum there are and accidentally created a list with it. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No, counselor randomly coming out with a 5 person scum list. 

Stinks to high heaven of someone that knows how many scum there are and accidentally created a list with it. 

I assumed it was counselor doing counselor things...hadn't considered the idea that he could be insinuating how many scum there are.