Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, El ramster said:

Thank you.. Im here thinking a hot boy is trying to slide into my DM's.. Then when i see this mafia thing! Not only does it boil my blood..

But it's also a huge letdown. At least for the LOL's.. But no it's mafia.. 

Hey, there's nothing wrong with mafia. You play it before?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

72 hour days and 24 hour nights? this game is going to last the entire offseason

72 & 24 hours is the max. It also goes by much quicker than you'd think once things get going. This is how we used to do it on the WF forums, it's not so bad.

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80 @flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Counselor @UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @Nazgul, @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

Edited by rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

72 & 24 hours is the max. It also goes by much quicker than you'd think once things get going. This is how we used to do it on the WF forums, it's not so bad.

Here its normally 24 hour days and a 1 hour night.  

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80 @flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty @Counselor @UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @Nazgul, @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

Unsubscribe

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

lol nah I'm good this is a recurring gag completey accurate opinion that Captain America is a racist

... you're face is a recurring gag.

You should play. @Forge, @MWil23 and I are planning to take over the known universe from this platform.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Here its normally 24 hour days and a 1 hour night.  

Yeah, but I'd like to try out the longer phases. I don't think it'll make as much of a difference as you'd think. If enough people want to change it or if it's keeping people from signing up then I'd be willing to change it but I do prefer it this way since everything isn't as rushed.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah, but I'd like to try out the longer phases. I don't think it'll make as much of a difference as you'd think. If enough people want to change it or if it's keeping people from signing up then I'd be willing to change it but I do prefer it this way since everything isn't as rushed.

Your game, your rules. 

• Like 1