NBA All-Defensive Teams

showtime

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Harden is better on d than any of you will ever recognize, and the numbers don’t lie. 

But anyway, where I’m upset is Leonard being 1 point ahead of PJ Tucker. Tucker should have made it. Leonard took 1/3 of the season off. 

I don't care how much he's improved, voting for him as one of the 2 best defensive guards in the NBA is ridiculous.

20 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Draymond Green? The dude played lazy, borderline mediocre defense for over half the season.

Same with Leonard. He coasted.

Harden, Curry, and Kyrie all got votes. Oh my God...

Green didn't deserve 1st team all defense but certainly was in the conversation for 2nd team all defense. Despite not playing with the same energy and coasting in spurts, he was still very good and with him on the floor the Dubs had a top 3 defense in the league I believe. Really fell off when he wasn't playing or on the court. 

PJ Tucker is an all defense caliber player no doubt.

Not sure how much love Middleton got, but he was on the best defense in the league and often times was assigned to the best offensive player. Hopefully he was on cusp of making it.