Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FinneasGage

rank the roster: 2019 edition (#25)

who's the 25th best player on the packer?   

38 members have voted

  1. 1. who's the 25th best player on the packer?

    • Jamal Williams
    • Jace Sternberger
      0
    • Elgton Jenkins
    • Marcedes Lewis
      0
    • Jason Spriggs
    • Montravius Adams
    • Kingsley Keke
      0
    • Tyler Lancaster
    • Oren Burks
      0
    • Josh Jones
    • Reggie Gilbert
      0
    • Tony Brown
    • Tramon Williams
    • Josh Jackson
    • Mason Crosby
    • JK Scott


Recommended Posts

1: Aaron Rodgers | QB
2: David Bakhtiari | OT
3: Davante Adams | WR
4: Kenny Clark | DL
5: Jaire Alexander | CB
6: Bryan Bulaga | OT
7: Za'Darius Smith | EDGE/DL
8: Adrian Amos | SAF 
9: Corey Linsley | C
10: Blake Martinez | LB
11: Aaron Jones | RB
12: 
Preston Smith | EDGE
13: Mike Daniels | DL
14: Kevin King | CB
15: Jimmy Graham | TE
16: Darnell Savage | SAF
17: Rashan Gary | EDGE/DL
18: 
Marquez Valdes-Scantling | WR
19: Billy Turner | OG/OT
20: Geronimo Allison | WR
21: Kyler Fackrell | EDGE
22: Lane Taylor | OG
23: 
Equanimeous St. Brown | WR
24: Dean Lowry | DL
25: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I went Jenkins because I think he winds up starting. I would have put him ahead of Turner and behind Taylor.

Edited by Golfman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Golfman said:

I went Jenkins because I think he winds up starting. I would have put him ahead of Turner and behind Taylor.

Dare I ask, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Dare I ask, why?

Sure, I just have no faith in Turner. I don't pretend to be a talent expert, I just don't think he's that good from what I saw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This is Tramon and I'm not sure it's close. 

Really? I don't see him getting on the field too often. He's dime CB at best IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Really? I don't see him getting on the field too often. He's dime CB at best IMO. 

Man's starting in the base at CB today (could be different when/if) King gets healthy, and that's probably the only reason he's not starting at Safety today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Sure, I just have no faith in Turner. I don't pretend to be a talent expert, I just don't think he's that good from what I saw. 

When was the last time a second round pick started Day 1 as a rookie?

Hell when is the last time any non first round rookie started at anything other than one of the offensive skills? Martinez?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jenkins will turn into a better player than Turner/Taylor, but I don't think he's going to unseat them this year. I also don't think theres much talent difference between Turner/Taylor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In my brain we're in serviceable starter territory here -  thought about the 2 Williams but went Crosby

Edited by chillparsi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

When was the last time a second round pick started Day 1 as a rookie?

Hell when is the last time any non first round rookie started at anything other than one of the offensive skills? Martinez?

I think Bakh started on day 1. That’s a 4th rounder. Jenkins has the talent and consistent play style to start right away. I’d rather have the vets start though. Jenkins will be better off having some time to keep getting stronger and learning the system. Next year he should start. Maybe Turner would bump out to RT next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chillparsi1 said:

In my brain we're in serviceable starter territory here -  thought about the 2 Williams but went Crosby

I'm going Crosby right after Jamaal Williams.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, boratt said:

I think Bakh started on day 1. That’s a 4th rounder. Jenkins has the talent and consistent play style to start right away. I’d rather have the vets start though. Jenkins will be better off having some time to keep getting stronger and learning the system. Next year he should start. Maybe Turner would bump out to RT next year. 

True, though Bak required a season ending injury to the incumbent starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×