Jaguars Cut Down to 53

Adrenaline_Flux

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

for the price of a measley 7th round pick id take the gamble. heck even if he gets a few game suspension its still better production then most 7th round draft picks. 

Clemmings was considered raw coming out. shouldnt have been a year or  a year 2 starter. he needed to be tough technque but clearly he has the physical tools to be atleast a solid backup G/T. 

personally i dont think any of the corners outside the top 3 are really that good.  our cb depth Blows chunks. 

True. He was the 16th rated CB according to PFF, but take that with a grain of salt. Honestly, a team only needs 3 good corners to perform. Having a good 4th is a great thing, but not something you see often. 

If Clemmings was brought in to play LG or RG, I'd like it. Otherwise, it'd be a waste of time. 

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Jaguars-reduce-active-roster-to-53-players/11928d4a-71bb-4c27-af08-70f67c3242e8

LB Andrew Gachkar
LB Josh McNary
RB Tim Cook
DE Hunter Dimick
TE Alex Ellis
WR Amba Etta-Tawo
OL Avery Gennesy
TE David Grinnage
DB Tracy Howard
CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste
DT Kevin Maurice
OL Chris Reed
DE Jonathan Woodard
WR Rashad Greene (reserve/injured list)

QB: Blake Bortles, Chad Henne, Brandon Allen
RB: Leonard Fournette, Chris Ivory, TJ Yeldon, Corey Grant
FB: Tommy Bohanon
WR: Allen Robinson, Marqise Lee, Allen Hurns, Keelan Cole, Dede Westbrook, Arrelious Benn
TE: Marcedes Lewis, Ben Koyack, Neal Sterling
OL: Cam Robinson, Patrick Omameh, Brandon Linder, AJ Cann, Jermey Parnell, Josh Wells, Jeremiah Poutasi, Tyler Shatley, Earl Watford

DE: Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, Dante Fowler Jr., Dawuane Smoot, Lerentee McCray
DT: Malik Jackson, Abry Jones, Sheldon Day, Stefan Charles, Michael Bennett
LB: Paul Posluszny, Telvin Smith, Myles Jack, Blair Brown, Hayes Pullard III
Safety: Tashaun Gipson, Barry Church, Peyton Thompson, Jarrod Wilson
CB: Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, Aaron Colvin, Tyler Patmon, Jalen Myrick

K: Jason Myers
P: Brad Nortman
LS: Matt Overton

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

only real puzzlers that we kept are: Myrick(im assuming we kept him cuz he was a pick and is fast) and Watford(who was hurt a ton). 

i would love to bring quite a few of these rookies that got cut but other teams but i know we will not cuz Caldwell and coughlin both have an iq as much as a Rock. 

Come on...

15 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

even a blind man can tell our oline was a sizeable need the last few years. look at our attempts to fix it. striked out on every attempt. 

So that means theyre blind to talent and idiots?

Whatever. 

Archived