Sign in to follow this  
whodatworm23

Willie Snead suspended first 3 games

He's now on my sh*t list. DUI is inexcusable in this age. Stupid and it costs the team. We can't afford to be a man down like that in these first three games.

Really stupid on his part. Deserves the suspension. DUI's at his age and salary are inexcusable.

Not to bring football in this, but who replaces his role for the first three games.

2 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Really stupid on his part. Deserves the suspension. DUI's at his age and salary are inexcusable.

Not to bring football in this, but who replaces his role for the first three games.

I feel like Dural is kind of a similar player, skillset wise. But I am not sure he is ready to step up like this. Coleman will probably benefit the most.

SSK    35

Hit a car and blew a 0.123

Theres no excuse for this. 

TLL will get more snaps than he would have.  

Edited by SSK

2 minutes ago, SSK said:

Hit a car and blew a 0.123

Theres no excuse for this. 

TLL will get more snaps than he would have.  

As much as I love TLL, I don't see his reps increasing by much without Ginn getting the dropsies (which is more than likely). Though I would love for him to get more attention.

NS922    33

I'm very disappointed in him. He should appreciate the opportunity he worked so hard for.

whodatworm23    129

Snead sent out a heart felt apology...

Im sure hes just a good kid that made a terrible decision, ive made my fair share in the past but at the same time there is NO excuse for it and it will cost his team and potentially could have cost someone (including himself) their life.

Snead made a mistake. Hopefully he learns from it. Nothing personal toward him...hopefully he gets his life in line.

But this is crushing to the Saints. With the toughest opening schedule in the NFL...the Saints need every advantage they have to go 2-2 after four games and stuff like this will probably prevent that from happening. 

domepatrol91    162
3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

But this is crushing to the Saints. With the toughest opening schedule in the NFL...the Saints need every advantage they have to go 2-2 after four games and stuff like this will probably prevent that from happening. 

Works out well for a guy who has openly stated he hopes for a total collapse, only to bring a regime change.

It's all coming together. Time to sit back and watch it all burn. 

evil-grin-gif-22.gif?fit=328,300&ssl=1