Willie Snead suspended first 3 games

whodatworm23

2 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Really stupid on his part. Deserves the suspension. DUI's at his age and salary are inexcusable.

Not to bring football in this, but who replaces his role for the first three games.

I feel like Dural is kind of a similar player, skillset wise. But I am not sure he is ready to step up like this. Coleman will probably benefit the most.

2 minutes ago, SSK said:

Hit a car and blew a 0.123

Theres no excuse for this. 

TLL will get more snaps than he would have.  

As much as I love TLL, I don't see his reps increasing by much without Ginn getting the dropsies (which is more than likely). Though I would love for him to get more attention.

Snead sent out a heart felt apology...

Im sure hes just a good kid that made a terrible decision, ive made my fair share in the past but at the same time there is NO excuse for it and it will cost his team and potentially could have cost someone (including himself) their life.

Snead made a mistake. Hopefully he learns from it. Nothing personal toward him...hopefully he gets his life in line.

But this is crushing to the Saints. With the toughest opening schedule in the NFL...the Saints need every advantage they have to go 2-2 after four games and stuff like this will probably prevent that from happening. 

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

But this is crushing to the Saints. With the toughest opening schedule in the NFL...the Saints need every advantage they have to go 2-2 after four games and stuff like this will probably prevent that from happening. 

Works out well for a guy who has openly stated he hopes for a total collapse, only to bring a regime change.

It's all coming together. Time to sit back and watch it all burn. 

evil-grin-gif-22.gif?fit=328,300&ssl=1

Archived