2018-19 All-NBA Teams Revealed

dtait93

I don't blame Klay for being mad at all. There shouldn't be extra bonuses for something like All-NBA voting, which changes from season to season and every year there are just laughable votes.

Dwyane Wade? Eric Gordon? Damontas Sabonis? MARVIN BAGLEY?!?!? 

The people who cast these votes can hurt how much players get paid. Unbelievable.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

of course kemba makes it over klay saving the warriors money 

Klay wasn't even next either. Beal was next.

I'm not here to argue who you should vote for. Using team success when determining these decisions is tough: why should Klay be punished for his front office putting a great team on the floor, but then why should Kemba or Beal be punished for their front office being incompetent and putting awful players around them?

I just hate the pay rule.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'd have given it to Aldridge. Played the full season and was a key cog for a playoff team. Now he mostly played center, but that didn't stop him from getting 2nd team in the forward slot last year.

Also it surprises me because if you're just gonna go off efficiency numbers, why is AD not included? Have him and Lebron on the 3rd team since they both had better per game and advanced stats than Blake, or replace Lebron with him since he played 1 more game with a PER of 30 to Bron's 25. 

LaMarcus Aldridge is nowhere near the player LeBron was.  Like literally... nowhere near.  No way he deserves the nod over LeBron.  LeBron still played 55 games and put up 27/8/8 for God sakes. 

Also, you have more of a point with Anthony Davis.  I think it really hurt him that he is viewed as essentially quitting on his team during the regular season.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Klay wasn't even next either. Beal was next.

I'm not here to argue who you should vote for. Using team success when determining these decisions is tough: why should Klay be punished for his front office putting a great team on the floor, but then why should Kemba or Beal be punished for their front office being incompetent and putting awful players around them?

I just hate the pay rule.

Let's be real Klay isn't worth a supermax anyway. Not that Kemba is but cutting down on the amount of players who can get that amount is a good thing. They should really make the cutoff 2nd Team though. That way only true upper echelon guys are going to get it.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

D7RVUqiW4AE-ceG.png

lol should just let him go. or sign and trade him later in the year for as much picks as they can get. they will be stuck in the 10-7 seed range anyway

good grief, I knew they were incompetent but I didn't know they were this bad

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't blame Klay for being mad at all. There shouldn't be extra bonuses for something like All-NBA voting, which changes from season to season and every year there are just laughable votes.

The people who cast these votes can hurt how much players get paid. Unbelievable.

What the hell

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Absolutely outrageous.... I have no problem with incentive laden bonuses built into contracts, but in this case these incentives determine how big your next contract can be... That is just all kinds of wrong, surprised NBAPA would ever agree to it.

On 5/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

D7RVUqiW4AE-ceG.png

lol should just let him go. or sign and trade him later in the year for as much picks as they can get. they will be stuck in the 10-7 seed range anyway

Most of those guys come off after next year. Having Kemba in place long term will matter when they have cap space. A few of those guys are expiring deals that might fetch them a late 1st from a contender at the deadline, especially Marvin Williams. 

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Most of those guys come off after next year. Having Kemba in place long term will matter when they have cap space. A few of those guys are expiring deals that might fetch them a late 1st from a contender at the deadline, especially Marvin Williams. 

ok he'll be 30 by the time you can do anything and be getting paid ~45 million per year by then. And you will be paying a 34 YO Kemba over 50 million a year. If they give him the supermax they are almost certainly never gonna win anything with him (like probably not even a single playoff series)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ok he'll be 30 by the time you can do anything and be getting paid ~45 million per year by then. And you will be paying a 34 YO Kemba over 50 million a year. If they give him the supermax they are almost certainly never gonna win anything with him (like probably not even a single playoff series)

Do you expect the Hornets to win anything anyway?