Greatest rivalry in each division

Activated10

10 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags-Titans for the afc south. Theres a reason we always have a nite game vs them. 

If you wanna talk non-divisional jags-steelers is always a good physical game.  Goes back to when there was an afc central.  Jags gotten the better end of it recently including 2 wins in Pittsburgh playoffs

jags vs steelers games lowkey been a great defensive match-up for over a decade...even when the jags were down, their games against the steelers were still really competitive

53 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags-Titans for the afc south. Theres a reason we always have a nite game vs them. 

If you wanna talk non-divisional jags-steelers is always a good physical game.  Goes back to when there was an afc central.  Jags gotten the better end of it recently including 2 wins in Pittsburgh playoffs

It seems like they always play each other on TNF. I also really wouldn’t consider it a rivalry lately as the Titans own the Jags like the Colts own the Titans lol.

Edited by Blackstar12

Not sure the Chargers should be any of the best AFCW rivalries, unless we are just talking about most competitive games.

They’re the team I have the least amount of “hatred” towards in our division,  pretty sure that’s pretty common with the other fan bases in our division as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

It seems like they always play each other on TNF. I also really wouldn’t consider it a rivalry lately as the Titans own the Jags like the Colts own the Titans lol.

To be fair weve been held back by our offense.  I know we wrecked the Titans playoff chances taking out mariota

it's colts/texans or texans/titans in the afc south. pretty sure all the other matchups are one-sided enough that they don't really count as rivalries. historically titans/jags and titans/colts were pretty fierce, but not so much these days.

7 hours ago, -Hope- said:

it's colts/texans or texans/titans in the afc south. pretty sure all the other matchups are one-sided enough that they don't really count as rivalries. historically titans/jags and titans/colts were pretty fierce, but not so much these days.

I think the Colts may have Texans number as well? Have won 4 of the last 5 and have a 28-8 all-time record. 

On 5/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, samsel23 said:

Not sure the Chargers should be any of the best AFCW rivalries, unless we are just talking about most competitive games.

They’re the team I have the least amount of “hatred” towards in our division,  pretty sure that’s pretty common with the other fan bases in our division as well.

This is funny because the Chargers are the team that I hate in the division the most.

Edited by BroncoSojia

NFC East: Eagles/Cowboys

NFC North: Bears/Packers

NFC South: Falcons/Saints

NFC West: 49ers/Seahawks

AFC East: Patriots/Jets

AFC North: Steelers/Ravens (At least in the modern day)

AFC South: Colts/Texans

AFC West: Broncos/Raiders

Edited by Bolts223

On 5/25/2019 at 12:47 AM, Shake said:

AFC West should also be N/A, honestly. Chargers won 1 game out of 10 against the Chiefs? That's not a rivalry if we're talking strictly current times...

Up until a few years ago we had the all-time series against them. Most of those 10 games the Chiefs beat us in we were just a terrible team that had Mike McCoy as our head coach. The last two seasons has been us vs the Chiefs for the division. That looks to be the case this season. So it's definitely the best if you are talking about a current rivalry that is relevant to the NFL today.

If we are talking historically the greatest AFC West rivalry it is without question Raiders/Broncos. If we are talking more recently it would have to involve some combination of the Chargers/Chiefs/Broncos.

Edited by Bolts223

On 5/24/2019 at 12:51 AM, Activated10 said:

For the all 8 division in NFL, which are the greatest rivalry for each of them. You can answer with historic reasons or current, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY FOR YOUR CHOICES, we all want to learn more knowledge of NFL! 

NFC East = Cowboys and Eagles

NFC North = Bears and Packers

NFC South = Saints and Falcons

NFC West = 49ers and Seahawks

AFC East = Patriots and Dolphins (Really its Patriots vs the East)

AFC North = Ravens and Steelers (Bengals are close, V. Burfict and P. Jones created a lot of hate towards their team)

AFC South = Colts and Titans (Hardest division to judge, they might as well all be friends)

AFC West = Raiders and Broncos

Now to rank the hate between the teams (coming from a Raiders fan of course):

1. NFC North

2. NFC East

3. AFC West

4. AFC North

5. NFC South

6. NFC West

7. AFC East

8. AFC South

Vikings-Packers is the Rivalry in the NFC North. It's been that way since the 70s. Other than the middle 80s the Bears have been the 3rd or 4th place team. The Vikings started play in 1961. They have more titles and playoff appearance than the Bears. Packers and the Vikings fight for the division with each other almost every year. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFC_North

If history is what matters then the Gophers-Badgers is the best rivalry in college football.

Edited by TENINCH

On 5/25/2019 at 7:55 PM, -Hope- said:

I'd go Texans/Titans. Old Houston team vs New Houston team, etc. 

It seems as if it goes through periods of one sidedness - Titans take the series for a few years, Texans take the series a few years, rinse and repeat. 

I think last season was the first time both had a winning record, and in true fashion...they split last years games. So, things are ramping up...