Can we form the 1st and 2nd all bust team from 2000-2019?

Kiwibrown

39 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

2003 Draft Trivia

13 QBs were drafted including 4 in round one but only 1 of the 13 won a playoff game for the team that drafted him.

Can you name him?

35 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

2004 Draft Trivia

17 QBs were drafted including 4 in round one but only 1 of the 17 won a playoff game for the team that drafted him.

This guy I am sure you can name.

03 Rex Grossman and 04 Big Ben?   I had to look the first one up and im still not sure its right.

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Wendell Bryant, DT - 12th overall Cardinals - 2002

Michael Haynes, DE - 14th overall Bears - 2003

Johnathan Sullivan, DT - 6th overall Saints - 2003

Jahvid Best, RB - 30th overall Lions - 2010

Injuries arent a valid option as a bust per the op.

If 1999 was included u have wr r.j soward who played 1 year in the nfl due to his addiction to drugs

On 5/24/2019 at 5:20 PM, ET80 said:

Half is being very generous. He was supposed to be his father reborn, he didn't get there all things considered.

Also couldn't survive a week of practice and still play on Sundays. He only practiced once or twice a week for us. His knees were shot.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:02 AM, Jakuvious said:

I had Robinson over Martin because of the drastic difference in draft position. A handful of guys would still make it before Martin, given the number of OT busts there have been that I couldn't include. Joeckel, McIntosh, Williams, etc. Martin did bust in spectacularly public fashion, but a mid second round pick busting is so much more palatable than a top 5 pick doing nothing.

As for Robinson being okay now, that's true. But that's also true for a guy like Cam Erving I included. Or even Dion Jordan, who looked decent for Seattle this year. Them becoming a not complete waste of space on a second team doesn't really soften the bust blow for team A.

Crap you mention two major Fins busts in one post lol. At least Martin was 'only' a 2nd-rd bust, but Jordan was a very expensive #3 overall pick. 

Don't know if you saw, but last month Jordan was suspended for the 4th time in his short career (10 games this time around). Worst bust in Fins history, and now he's screwed over the Seahawks too. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Does Glenn Dorsey get consideration? I remember people thinking he was the next Warren Sapp...

I dont think so. He was definitely an incredibly disappointing player, but he had like a 9 year career, almost entirely as a starter. He didnt wind up being a force on the DL, but he was a very solid run defender for years.

Glenn Dorsey would kind of be in like Alex Smith or Reggie Bush territory for me. Absolutely did not live up to what they were drafted to be, but they had utility and longevity, and presented enough value to not be compared to total busts.