MKnight82

Bleacher Report Ranks all 32 Team's WR corps

This guy is a pro ! I can't say that enough . He can teach those kids how to be a pro. He'll go over the middle, he'll block his tush off for the running backs . I know he's not what he was ( 33 in Aug ) .

No I'm not sure-could be a mistake . I just think we should thoroughly vet him and make the right call. I think he can be an asset .

On 6/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, RSkinGM said:

Robert Davis,  Dockson, Richardson, Kelvin Harmon,. McLaurin, Quinn,  Cam Sims and Darvin Kidsy . 8 Guys, we'll carry 6 or 7 maybe .

IF ,, he's 100% healthy-and the price is right,  I'd take Garcon' over the bottom two - Probably Kidsy and Davis.

They can be P S fillers . 

But if you add Garçon, then you have 9 guys. And given that they’ll probably keep 6 WRs, that means you’ll have to keep him over the bottom three — which probably means you’d have to cut one of Sims or Harmon in order to keep him. I wouldn’t sacrifice the potential and youth of either of those two (Sims at age 23 and Harmon at age 22) for Garçon’s veteranosity, even though I’ve always been a big fan of his.

McLaurin obviously will make the team, and Quinn is really the only slot guy. Richardson likely won’t go anywhere because of his contract. I guess you could argue they could cut Doctson, but I’m still not 100% ready to throw in the towel on him. 

I just don’t see the room on the roster. I like the guy — but we are trying to find some diamonds in the rough in this WR group, and we need to keep as many lottery tickets as we can hoard. 

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

But if you add Garçon, then you have 9 guys. And given that they’ll probably keep 6 WRs, that means you’ll have to keep him over the bottom three — which probably means you’d have to cut one of Sims or Harmon in order to keep him. I wouldn’t sacrifice the potential and youth of either of those two (Sims at age 23 and Harmon at age 22) for Garçon’s veteranosity, even though I’ve always been a big fan of his.

McLaurin obviously will make the team, and Quinn is really the only slot guy. Richardson likely won’t go anywhere because of his contract. I guess you could argue they could cut Doctson, but I’m still not 100% ready to throw in the towel on him. 

I just don’t see the room on the roster. I like the guy — but we are trying to find some diamonds in the rough in this WR group, and we need to keep as many lottery tickets as we can hoard. 

Agreed.  Plus he'd probably be a bottom of the depth chart WR at this point in his career, and we need those guys playing special teams.