The Adam Shaheen Thread

WindyCity

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I think it's all about Bears' fans, in general, becoming super impatient. Remember people ripping on Massie? Saying Howard was "slow"? A lot of folks have kind of adopted a "win the Super Bowl YESTERDAY!" mentality. 

Howard IS slow. I was rewatching the Vikes game from week 17.  Still one of the slowest 40 yard runs you will ever see

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I think it's all about Bears' fans, in general, becoming super impatient. Remember people ripping on Massie? Saying Howard was "slow"? A lot of folks have kind of adopted a "win the Super Bowl YESTERDAY!" mentality. 

Spot on and they also have very short memories when it comes to remembering others who started out slow but also became HOF'rs.

I think it helps to get older because then you want everything to slow the **** down.  If I'm only gonna live another 25-30 I want to drag each year out as long as I can.  I wanna invent a 573 day year.  xD

• Like 1

17 hours ago, soulman said:

Spot on and they also have very short memories when it comes to remembering others who started out slow but also became HOF'rs.

I think it helps to get older because then you want everything to slow the **** down.  If I'm only gonna live another 25-30 I want to drag each year out as long as I can.  I wanna invent a 573 day year.  xD

Count me in! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, soulman said:

If I can get lightheaded in the thin air at 14,000 feet on a mountain top Mars would probably kill me in a month. xD

Everything makes me sick now.  I can ride in a car and a boat that's it.

Rides and virtual reality are out the door.  Kids went to Great America today.  I got called to work so I couldn't go, but I wouldn't have ridden one ride.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, soulman said:

If I can get lightheaded in the thin air at 14,000 feet on a mountain top Mars would probably kill me in a month. xD

I'm impressed you could survive on Mars for a month.  The rovers don't even last long. 

Edited by dll2000

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I'm impressed you could survive on Mars for a month.  The rovers don't even last long. 

I'm Martian born but it's been years since I've been back to visit the folks and all.  Too tough to re-acclimate again after all this time as an Earthling. ;)

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

This thread took a really weird turn but I'm digging it.

I hate cold weather though, so no Mars for me. I'll miss all you frozen SOBs.

If you think this is bad I should link a forum I'm a part of with a bunch of equally insane musicians.

We have no real boundaries other than our own decisions on what may or may not be suitable so we can go from discussing gear or music in one post to evaluating micro brews and whiskies in the next and on to just about anything that crosses our individual or collective minds.  Some days it's hilarious where the main thread will wander off to then pivot back to something musical again.

At times I may be dragging a bit of that over here, LOL........sorry. :P