Random Thing I Noticed

BleedTheClock

Just spent some time looking at the front page of this web site. It is incredibly sad how inactive some of the forums are for other teams. Went to some of those desolate places and saw the same 3-4 people posting to each other. That would freaking suck!

You guys are awesome and it's nice to actually get to have a subforum about our team to talk about...well...our team. I'm glad I am not designated to NFL General to have to discuss football. Let's catch Green Bay's forum!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I look in at other subs, it is pretty tough going for a majority of them. 

The cards have more outsiders tha insiders.

its like that out there in the desert.  went to a raiders cardinals game in '12 -- there was so many more raiders fans inside the cardinals stadium.  

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

its like that out there in the desert.  went to a raiders cardinals game in '12 -- there was so many more raiders fans inside the cardinals stadium.  

The distribution of nfl teams is quite strange rwally

It is Sad too, though,the cards dont have a strong history despite being one of the oldest teams.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How so?

La isnt a football town and ot ha two teams, Cali and florida are over represented for teams. They might be populous, but I think a better geographic representation could occur. 

On a map the northwest is hardly represented, along with a lot of the middle of your map.

This is based on my very limited knowledge of you lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

The distribution of nfl teams is quite strange rwally

It is Sad too, though,the cards dont have a strong history despite being one of the oldest teams.

just too hot to play football outside during training camp in AZ.  heat is oppressive.  i think thats why theyre all phoenix suns fans - at least you can go inside to play basketball

37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

La isnt a football town and ot ha two teams, Cali and florida are over represented for teams. They might be populous, but I think a better geographic representation could occur. 

On a map the northwest is hardly represented, along with a lot of the middle of your map.

This is based on my very limited knowledge of you lot.

It’s population based.  

There isn’t a town in the NW large enough to support a team other than Seattle and Portland, and the populations there just really started exploding in the last decade or two.

Middle of the country is fields and ranches, not people. 

Id be curious as to what cities you think could support one?

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

just too hot to play football outside during training camp in AZ.  heat is oppressive.  i think thats why theyre all phoenix suns fans - at least you can go inside to play basketball

Another reason not to have a football team there, it is a cold weather sport.