Pick 1 to Breakout

BleedTheClock

Callaway I think is the most likely to. Tons of talent, but was inconsistent like a typical rookie. His issues with drops seemed to get better as the season went on, so that's a good sign.

I'd be happy if any of our young players broke out, but maybe Avery would be the most beneficial? Whether it's at DE or LB. Harrison would be nice too to have LT locked down for the next several years.

• Like 1

I'd probably want it to be an O-Lineman. I don't think there are enough balls to make Callaway, Higgins or Njoku a breakout candidate if we're talking numbers. Avery probably only has a chance to get enough snaps if there is an injury. Ward and Chubb already broke out. I think Ogunjobi did too or I'd go with him. I don't think we have many real candidates to break out, we have a lot of star power who will get theirs and likely limit what's left for the rest.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:25 PM, Thomas5737 said:

I'd probably want it to be an O-Lineman. I don't think there are enough balls to make Callaway, Higgins or Njoku a breakout candidate if we're talking numbers. Avery probably only has a chance to get enough snaps if there is an injury. Ward and Chubb already broke out. I think Ogunjobi did too or I'd go with him. I don't think we have many real candidates to break out, we have a lot of star power who will get theirs and likely limit what's left for the rest.

Idk, I think it could be Callaway and I want him to be. Like you said, there are not enough footballs but I think callaway's ability will help him. Dude just might be a big play monster. He is our 4th WR but to me, he is the 2nd most talented WR behind OBJ. So he is a #2 talent WR going up against 3rd and 4th string DBs or getting matched with a safety or LB. He might not flirt with 80 targets. I see him easily topping his yards total next year..

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Idk, I think it could be Callaway and I want him to be. Like you said, there are not enough footballs but I think callaway's ability will help him. Dude just might be a big play monster. He is our 4th WR but to me, he is the 2nd most talented WR behind OBJ. So he is a #2 talent WR going up against 3rd and 4th string DBs or getting matched with a safety or LB. He might not flirt with 80 targets. I see him easily topping his yards total next year..

Yeah i don't disagree with any of that but if he has 850 yards this year that won't be looked at as a breakout campaign league wide and it won't surprise any of us. I think he has to get over 1000 combined with the other options on our offense to be looked at as a breakout player by most.  He could breakout as a kick returner more easily though. Or if there is an injury to OBJ of course.