Pick 1 to Breakout

BleedTheClock

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

And if our defense is total crap.

I'd like some nice leads at half that our run game keeps the scoring going and our defense keeps the opposition from getting close. If Mayfield gets close to 6k we are in shootouts every week.That's over 370 yards per game.

Agree our running backs are too good to need to throw for 6k.

I think 5.5k

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I can see we’re letting our imaginations run wild in here 😂 

Once you wake the sleeping giant, all bets are off on the damage that will result.

Edited by Tomahawk
  • Like 1

Of those 6 Players, TE-Njoku & LB-Avery already broke out last season and you can't really break out twice once you've proven yourself.  Callaway will be good but OBJ and Landry will be getting more targets.  OT-Des Harrison & DE-Chad Thomas won't be starters.  Factoring all that in the breakout player has to be OG-Austin Corbett.  Hell if Dorsey thinks he's ready to replace Zeitler then he clearly has the best opportunity to be the breakout player of the year for the Browns.  I'm stoked to see what he can do.  I bet he bulldozes guys over, and Chubb and Hunt get to run hog wild.

Edited by Toneloke38
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Toneloke38 said:

Of those 6 Players, TE-Njoku & LB-Avery already broke out last season and you can't really break out twice once you've proven yourself.  Callaway will be good but OBJ and Landry will be getting more targets.  OT-Des Harrison & DE-Chad Thomas won't be starters.  Factoring all that in the breakout player has to be OG-Austin Corbett.  Hell if Dorsey thinks he's ready to replace Zeitler then he clearly has the best opportunity to be the breakout player of the year for the Browns.  I'm stoked to see what he can do.  I bet he bulldozes guys over, and Chubb and Hunt get to run hog wild.

Avery did not breakout. He did enough for us to assume he doesnt suck, but it's nowhere near what I would consider breaking out. 

• Like 1

Calloway is in prime condition to go off. He ended the year on a positive note, probably is the most talented in that list (we're talking about a 1st round graded guy who was a complete train wreck in college), wasn't in great football shape last year, and will have an opportunity to go off on 1 on 1 coverage for a good portion of the year. He can line up in the slot or outside the numbers and produce.

• Like 2