Pick 1 to Breakout

BleedTheClock

I think Callaway is the answer for the breakout player.  I thought all along last year coming from college where he had to sit out an entire year and receiver is always a position that takes a while to adjust to the NFL, that he would be the one to REALLY progress from year 1 to year 2.  Our lineup of Beckham, Landry, Callaway and Higgins is going to be devastating to defenses trying to guard them.  It will be a SUPER exciting year for offense...

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I think Callaway is the answer for the breakout player.  I thought all along last year coming from college where he had to sit out an entire year and receiver is always a position that takes a while to adjust to the NFL, that he would be the one to REALLY progress from year 1 to year 2.  Our lineup of Beckham, Landry, Callaway and Higgins is going to be devastating to defenses trying to guard them.  It will be a SUPER exciting year for offense...

Yeah no team has corners to match that group.

And that doesn’t even account for Ratley’s potential improvement, Njoku, Duke, etc..

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah no team has corners to match that group.

And that doesn’t even account for Ratley’s potential improvement, Njoku, Duke, etc..

Understandably, our receiving weapons are going to be scary. However, I am hyped as hell about our

Plays like 3:00 and 4:05 are gonna be fun.

Edited by candyman93

55 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Understandably, our receiving weapons are going to be scary. However, I am hyped as hell about our

Plays like 3:00 and 4:05 are gonna be fun.

Yeah he’s a monster.  He was the rushing champ as a rookie and he’s almost an afterthought right now because of the suspension.

If Baker progresses even a little bit and stays healthy, our offense is top 2-3 almost for sure.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he’s a monster.  He was the rushing champ as a rookie and he’s almost an afterthought right now because of the suspension.

If Baker progresses even a little bit and stays healthy, our offense is top 2-3 almost for sure.

Yeah, with hunt in check downs can be a lethal option.

With obj and Callaway corners and safetys will want to cheat deep a bit opening up the under nesthstuff for juice, hunt, njoku. 

In the last 20 years we dont usually have 1 player as talent as chubb, hunt, obj, njoku, Callaway or juice. 

We have 6 legit weapons. 

Greatest show on grass.

• Like 1

I'm going with Corbett, because....

With bakers pocket awareness and mobility, I'm not as worried about OT, as you could see last year. My biggest worry is pressure up the middle. Losing Zeitler was a big risk if Corbett can't step up. Guards may be easier to find than other positions, but in year 2 when we hope and expect Baker to break out to top 5 status, eliminating pressure up the gut will be essential. 

• Like 2