Raiders vs Bears

Bearguy

Hello to all

if this is a duplicate thread, my apologies, but I didn't see one.

How many Bears are going to swim across the pond for the game ?

And how many Brits are going to have to do the same as me and try to get tickets for the game, by also having to buy for the Panthers/Buccs and then resell ?

I will be at White Hart Lane, so I get to have a selfie with Staley again !

• Like 1

I know about the tickets, but the stadium only holds just over 65,000, and I am determined to be there, and with the usual demand for seats, I am not confident that there will be many single game tickets left.

I am also flying in on the 2nd, but going to see family, before I fly back here to Kefalonia.

2 hours ago, Bearguy said:

I know about the tickets, but the stadium only holds just over 65,000, and I am determined to be there, and with the usual demand for seats, I am not confident that there will be many single game tickets left.

I am also flying in on the 2nd, but going to see family, before I fly back here to Kefalonia.

In that case I'd be on ticketmaster right when they go on sale. If that's not going to work for you, there will be plenty on stubhub. No demand is higher than the Super Bowl and there are plenty on stubhub for that. No reason to be discouraged

I had planned to be online, but I know that the bulk of the tickets will go to people who buy for both games at Tottenham, and then buy separately for the Wembley games, and this is causing a great deal of bad feeling in the UK.

When the games were all at Wembley it was easy, but now it seems as though every obstacle possible is being introduced.

I'll be there yeah, should be ok to just get single game tickets. With Tottenham's stadium being 65,000 it'll be a good view wherever you sit, so even if all the expensive seats go in the season ticket sale thing, sitting in the top tier will still be decent.

I live kind of near Manchester, so I'm getting the train down on the Saturday to take in all the pre-game stuff, should be plenty of ex-Bears knocking about. And if it's anything like the last game I went to, there will be specific Bears and Raiders bars where the fans will go the night before. I can't wait for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've changed my mind and decided to try and get the season ticket, then sell the Panthers/Bucs game. Looked like it was a nightmare getting tickets for the Wembley games this morning so good luck tomorrow everyone...

Anyone know which sideline the Bears will be on as well? With the way the logos sitting on the field on this map I'm guessing we'll be on the East side, but anyone know for sure?

0ap3000001031556.jpg

Don't be misled by the logo, I bet that the graphic artist usual uses an aerosol can !

I looked at and "had a go", at Wembley, and the system seems straightforward, but I tried again today and nothing was available.

I am lucky to be able to not be picky about where I sit, or the cost, so I will try for the first available !

When and if, I get sorted, I will let you know what and where.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Bearguy said:

Don't be misled by the logo, I bet that the graphic artist usual uses an aerosol can !

I looked at and "had a go", at Wembley, and the system seems straightforward, but I tried again today and nothing was available.

I am lucky to be able to not be picky about where I sit, or the cost, so I will try for the first available !

When and if, I get sorted, I will let you know what and where.

Cheers

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I've changed my mind and decided to try and get the season ticket, then sell the Panthers/Bucs game. Looked like it was a nightmare getting tickets for the Wembley games this morning so good luck tomorrow everyone...

Anyone know which sideline the Bears will be on as well? With the way the logos sitting on the field on this map I'm guessing we'll be on the East side, but anyone know for sure?

0ap3000001031556.jpg

Any word on when the individual games will go on sale? I figure a few days after tomorrow but I didn't know if you guys had any additional info.

Yo, Beardown.

There is no indication yet as to when the individual tickets are going to be released, the NFLuk and Ticketmaster are I am sure completely sure of it, but it is a bigger secret than Dolly Partons bra size ! 

The whole thing seems to be a conspiracy of silence.

Season Tickets, could have been released today and then the rest on Monday, and then the returns/not solids in say six weeks.

Having to buy for both games and then resell via Ticketmaster is a good source of revenue, but adds frustrations that are not needed !

Yeah @beardown3231 all I've heard is that the single game tickets are on sale in June, so likely next week maybe?

I saw conflicting stuff on Twitter yesterday, one person said there was only 1100 seats left at Wembley after the season ticket sale, another said there were way more. But the if the 1100 bit was true, that's what scared me in to trying to get the season ticket today.

How have we done? That whole process is awful, but I got lucky and got in after about 40 mins. Completely different place to where I wanted to sit originally but who cares, SEE YOU IN OCTOBER BEARS.

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

How have we done? That whole process is awful, but I got lucky and got in after about 40 mins. Completely different place to where I wanted to sit originally but who cares, SEE YOU IN OCTOBER BEARS.

Nice!

Btw individual tickets go on sale 6/27. I got the email this morning

26 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Nice!

Btw individual tickets go on sale 6/27. I got the email this morning

Looks like the season tickets sold out too. The way the process is set up buying them makes no sense so good luck! There will always be tickets re-selling on other sites to be fair

Not only sold out, but I also saw that both viagogo and stunning had tickets on offer before they were sold out, and at £400 per ticket minimum. Bad show again TM.

I get the idea of selling Season Tickets, but not if you have to pay full whack, so anyone wanting to buy a Buccs ticket......

Bad, bad, bad !