2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

"The guys" I want with both our 1sts. I've tried to watch every single one for at least 2-3 games...

Obviously, they won't all be there (cough cough Young). The larger point being, if these guys are on the board, you take them.

Chase Young

Derrick Brown

Jeff Okudah

Jerry Jeudy

Kenneth Murray

Ceedee Lamb

Grant Delpit

Isaiah Simmons

AJ Epenesa
Henry Ruggs

Javon Kinlaw

Kristian Fulton

I think Burrow and Tua will go T15. I think Wirfs and Thomas also go T15, but we don't need a tackle. Higgins is a guy I like, but is borderline. His athletic testing will also matter.

That means if our picks are ~11-16, that's still good enough to land 2 building blocks off this list. All of these guys are big-time players and can provide an immediate impact along with Abram.

10 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

"The guys" I want with both our 1sts. I've tried to watch every single one for at least 2-3 games...

Obviously, they won't all be there (cough cough Young). The larger point being, if these guys are on the board, you take them.

Chase Young

Derrick Brown

Jeff Okudah

Jerry Jeudy

Kenneth Murray

Ceedee Lamb

Grant Delpit

Isaiah Simmons

AJ Epenesa
Henry Ruggs

Javon Kinlaw

Kristian Fulton

I think Burrow and Tua will go T15. I think Wirfs and Thomas also go T15, but we don't need a tackle. Higgins is a guy I like, but is borderline. His athletic testing will also matter.

That means if our picks are ~11-16, that's still good enough to land 2 building blocks off this list. All of these guys are big-time players and can provide an immediate impact along with Abram.

I'd add in Gross-Matos to that list.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

I want at least one LB with one of our 1sts.  Maybe even two. If the guys are worth the pick obviously. I think the WR class is good enough where we could wait to take one until the 3rd. 

If it's a great WR class, I think that's more reason to take one of the elite guys. Then maybe double dip with a guy in the mid rounds.

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 1

trade up, waste assets, and keep rolling out a bum defense, let goooooo

depth isnt our strong suit, we are not in a position to trade up and give away assets. I like Tua, but until he is cleared, hes off my board. Even then, itd be hard for me to spend multiple 1sts on a player coming off a hip fracture. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Geezy said:

trade up, waste assets, and keep rolling out a bum defense, let goooooo

depth isnt our strong suit, we are not in a position to trade up and give away assets. I like Tua, but until he is cleared, hes off my board. Even then, itd be hard for me to spend multiple 1sts on a player coming off a hip fracture. 

Based on Mayock's draft performance last year, I'm confident that we can continue to build depth in the middle rounds. That's why we sucked so bad with Reggie, he couldn't ever hit on those 3-5 round guys. If Mayock can do that then we should be able to move up if that's what they want to do. 

• Like 1