2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Really man?  Of course I think Gladney can play against other teams.  Gladney is a really good man corner with elite speed and decent size. Offers great value at where he’s going to be selected and is a really great fit for our scheme. 

Sure. I prefer Fulton to Gladney personally.

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Wouldn’t mind going defense in the first and using two 3s to move up for a WR we are targeting. So many WRs to choose from. 

Nah I need a number 1 stud so we can see if Carr can get him the ball. CeeDee all day. And Hamler later 

• Like 4

Oklahoma wide receiver CeeDee Lamb is known to be a good kid, according to NFL scouts and to sources around the Sooners program. They all say he is a really nice person and a good teammate. With that being said, Lamb has developed the reputation for being a huge partier, and team sources feel that is going to be a challenge for him in maintaining focus depending on where he goes.

http://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/Senior-Bowl-Rumors-Tuesday

Gotta remember we're in Vegas now. 

• Like 1

Also gotta remember the source that it’s coming from Walterfootball lol also college kid that likes to party... shocker..... 

KJ is having a really nice couple of practices. Would fix very well with a big body WR like lamb or Higgins. Raiders have to come away with two WRs in this draft. 

• Like 1

Biggest fear with getting Lamb who doesn’t create a lot of separation is Carr not throwing it to him. Lamb is not gonna create the separation  that Carr likes so he can throw the ball. We seen it fail with Tyrell who is a big body WR that u just have to trust and throw it. If Carr is the QB he’s gonna just have to throw it in into tight coverage. Like he did in 2016. 

• Like 1