2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

What I intended to say, Raiders will have their choice or wideout or one of the potential defensive cornerstones of Okudah, Simmons, D Brown

You really think Lamb, Jeudy, AND one of those guys will be there? There aren't 5-6 elite/top 10 worthy tackles in this class. Highly doubtful that all those teams reach.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

You really think Lamb, Jeudy, AND one of those guys will be there? There aren't 5-6 elite/top 10 worthy tackles in this class. Highly doubtful that all those teams reach.

yes, what team has a dire need for WR? Jets??? They also really need to protect Darnold, and open holes for Bell

I`ll have to agree, no fargin WAY all three of the best defensive players not named young make it to 12. just the reality. as far as the wr thing goes.... depth is just sick, gm`s will push them down because of this (happens every year) so I will say that a combo of simmons /kinlaw  or kinlaw/queen in the first is doable. but... you`ll have to probably get into the second to get reagor/Jefferson (lsu)/Johnson but if you combined that with a pittman/mims/hill I could live with that(especially factoring in FA)

• Like 1

that is a big difference ….who the media likes and who the actual scouts/GM`s like.lol! also which media too, ive read a couple good reports about Love and at least one that didn't sound so good, source always has to be looked at a little bit because there is sooo many things factoring in(writer is a tool, misinformation, subjectiveness etc.lol) I will say it looks like Herbert is cementing his top 10 status (that info has been unanimous in every report ive read) so that's good for us.