2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Burrow and Young are locked in at 1 and 2.

Okudah, Tua, Juedy, Lamb, Brown, Thomas, Wirfs, and Jackson round out the top 10 picks.

We need a guy like Delpit, Herbert, Love, Becton Espensa or Yatur Gross-Matos to jump into top 11, for Simmonsto be there at 12. It's not unreasonable at all.

Edited by OG_C2X

If your the Bengals you had to watch that game and pinch yourself to make sure you ain’t dreaming cause what Burrow did and knowing that you’re gonna get him. Must feel to good to be a Bengals fans must be Beyond happy. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If your the Bengals you had to watch that game and pinch yourself to make sure you ain’t dreaming cause what Burrow did and knowing that you’re gonna get him. Must feel to good to be a Bengals fans must be Beyond happy. 

Head first in a pile of Something unholy and come out with Burrow that’s some serious redemption. 

I said it in a post under the topic for the LSU Clemson game. Ricky Williams trade for Burrow. Give the Bengals your pants and your shorts. Literally anything they want in terms of our draft picks over the next two seasons. Whatever it takes.

Handle all other problems for two years through FA.

6 hours ago, ragingraider said:

I said it in a post under the topic for the LSU Clemson game. Ricky Williams trade for Burrow. Give the Bengals your pants and your shorts. Literally anything they want in terms of our draft picks over the next two seasons. Whatever it takes.

Handle all other problems for two years through FA.

How'd that work out for the Saints?

The Bengals aren't trading their pick. They can have a good offense real quick with Burrow at QB. AJ Green will probably stay for the opportunity to play with that guy. Boyd and Mixon are very good weapons. Williams will be back at LT. And if they didn't have some pieces in place already, they wouldn't pass on the opportunity to draft that guy. He looks like a safe bet to be a great QB for the next 15 years. If i'm the Bengals GM, i don't even pick up the phone on offers.

• Like 4

Watching last nights game it was clear to me that Burrow tries to play the game like Mahomes did last year. He tries to get the home run on just about every play.  That's not a bad thing per se, but I wonder how that will translate to a Bengals roster that won't be superior to who they're playing.  If you can throw it deep and burn them multiple times a game why not, but how realistic is that over the course of an NFL season, let alone career.  Maybe he'll be able to adjust or maybe Zac Taylor will steal LSU's playbook.

I'm rooting for him and I love his pocket mobility, but we shall see.