2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Talking about trades, I’d gladly trade 2 of our 3 thirds to move up slightly for both our 1st rounders.  While I love the depth in this  draft and talk about trading down all the time,  2 bonafide Superstars would do wonders for our roster.  Fill needs in FA...

I’d be huge to net any combo of:

Simmons

Jeudy/Lamb

Brown

Okudah

Tua is a #1 pick in 95% of drafts. This one has Burrow and Tua is slightly injured. I’m not saying we should trade up, but it’s the one year I’d be ok with it if we did. I loved Kyler Murray last year but was completely 100% against a trade up. 

We’d have to trade up to 2 or 3 probably though. And Miami might trade up to 2 anyways. I’m actually fully expecting Miami to trade up to 2. No way teams are gonna let Tua fall to 5 and the Dolphins know that. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Tua is a #1 pick in 95% of drafts. This one has Burrow and Tua is slightly injured. I’m not saying we should trade up, but it’s the one year I’d be ok with it if we did. I loved Kyler Murray last year but was completely 100% against a trade up. 

We’d have to trade up to 2 or 3 probably though. And Miami might trade up to 2 anyways. I’m actually fully expecting Miami to trade up to 2. No way teams are gonna let Tua fall to 5 and the Dolphins know that. 

I would NOT be okay with a trade up for Tua. He is good, but I can't get past the injuries.

There is no way Tua gets taken at #2. The Redskins would get roasted publicly for not taking Chase Young. Tua at #3 is possible though. 

4 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I would NOT be okay with a trade up for Tua. He is good, but I can't get past the injuries.

There is no way Tua gets taken at #2. The Redskins would get roasted publicly for not taking Chase Young. Tua at #3 is possible though. 

#3 is what I’m thinking. You won’t see it until draft day but expect a team to move to #3 for Tua, probably the Dolphins. 

Tua’s injury doesn’t bother me at all. Doctor Chao said on SiriusXM there’s nothing to worry about and that guy is great. People over exaggerate injuries 99% of the time. Still remember when AP tore his ACL in 2011 and everyone said he was done, and I said he would lead the league in rushing in 2012. He won MVP. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

#3 is what I’m thinking. You won’t see it until draft day but expect a team to move to #3 for Tua, probably the Dolphins. 

Tua’s injury doesn’t bother me at all. Doctor Chao said on SiriusXM said there’s nothing to worry about and that guy is great. People over exaggerate injuries 99% of the time. Still remember when AP tore his ACL in 2011 and everyone said he was done, and I said he would lead the league in rushing in 2012. He won MVP. 

Adrian Peterson is a FREAK (should've been picked #1 in 2007), so that is no surprise.

My issue with Tua is the high frequency of injuries in a short time. After a while, those catch up to you. The guy seems to have brittle bone syndrome or something.... 

3 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Adrian Peterson is a FREAK (should've been picked #1 in 2007), so that is no surprise.

My issue with Tua is the high frequency of injuries in a short time. After a while, those catch up to you. The guy seems to have brittle bone syndrome or something.... 

People said Nick Bosa would play 8-11 games every year. Played 16 this year and DROY.