2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

It's a ton to give, but Burrow is a significant upgrade. A true franchise QB to build around. We will save about 15 million a year as well. So, right off the bat our cap number would be 75 million.

Bengals probably would want Carr as part of the deal, but if not, we can get a third for him, maybe a second.

We look to FA this year and shore up the defense. We look for a receiver late who has some deep speed, and perhaps look at AJ Green/ Robby Anderson. I would go Robby for his speed and health. That's 13 million.

Then I would look at Trevathan on a 3 year with an out in year three, and bring back Burfect on a 1 year deal. Both are going to be reasonably priced and you know what your getting which is pretty solid. Total for those guys will be about 7million a year

look for a Byron Jones or Bradley Roby at 15 mill

Then add a Marquee guy on the Dline at 20 million

And fill out with a moderately priced guy for the outside LB and S position

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

Can someone give me a valid reason for the Bengals trading their #1 pick?

I can for sure agree this is a pipe dream scenario.  But.. You never know how they want to build their team.  They have Dalton and the young kid at QB.... maybe use the plethora of picks to build the roster.  Maybe they really want TL?   Get a few extra picks and have capital to trade up next year.  ... Maybe they want Burrow.  Who knows? 

6 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Can someone give me a valid reason for the Bengals trading their #1 pick?

No they can't. It's a franchise that holds on to old players and dont trade them to help rebuild their roster. Mike brown will be on an island some where on draft night. They not trading out of a spot where they can get a franchise guy from the area. Young coach gets his young QB. He probably have to be blown away just to trade dalton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd be pissed.

Why? By the time draft time comes around, Love should be a universal 1st Round Pick across the board and the 3rd QB taken overall. 

Have you watched him? I’m watching a game by the day of his 2018 season and he’s unstoppable and literally can do everything. Great accuracy, rocket arm, and can escape pressure like the Watsons of the world. 

I would still love Ruggs/Simmons combo but many players in that range I am not a fan of. Kinlaw looks like a classic bust to me, Fulton no thanks, Murray way way to early at 19, don’t want AJ with Maxx/Ferrell on board. 

Edited by BayRaider

Watching Kinlaw and he is not a Mid 1st Rounder to me at all. He’s a Late 1st semi-project. A lot of things he still need to work on. 

The real pipe dream is Derrick Brown at 12 and Ruggs at 19. I like Simmons but Brown is a much better player. However, I expect neither of these players to be at those spots. Especially Brown.