2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

should drafted DT last year, in the loaded class. a lot of good free agent DT, so I expect us to get a vet in here to compliment Hurst/Hall. 

positions in play with the 1st

• LB
  • WR
  • EDGE
  • CB
  • S

You forgot QB to replace your boy Carr, one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile. 

He’s from Fresno so no surprise. That place is the biggest PoS on earth. Hey, aren’t you from Fresno? Sorry that you walk around in a constant s***storm. Have you had your lungs checked for feeces recently?

Also, did you know Fresno State is trash?

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You forgot QB to replace your boy Carr, one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile. 

He’s from Fresno so no surprise. That place is the biggest PoS on earth. Hey, aren’t you from Fresno? Sorry that you walk around in a constant s***storm. Have you had your lungs checked for feeces recently?

Also, did you know Fresno State is trash?

Are you serious?  This is out of line... 

• Like 3

Just now, BayRaider said:

Trolls get troll treatment. Not that I am joking about Carr being the biggest p**** in the league in any way. 

I'll be the first to admit HB can rub people the wrong way and has an overload of silly posts from time to time... but to take it to a personal level is quite frankly childish and ugly.  Grow up.  

Just now, Totty said:

I'll be the first to admit HB can rub people the wrong way and has an overload of silly posts from time to time... but to take it to a personal level is quite frankly childish and ugly.  Grow up.  

My post was a joke. In no way did I write that with any anger or spite. It’s cruel humor, not to be taken serious in any way.

Amazing how sensitive some people in this country are. 

22 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

should drafted DT last year, in the loaded class. a lot of good free agent DT, so I expect us to get a vet in here to compliment Hurst/Hall. 

positions in play with the 1st

• LB
  • WR
  • EDGE
  • CB
  • S

I would agree with this but we drafted 2 EDGE rushers last year. I would say: LB, WR, CB, QB, S. In that order. 

If by some miracle DT Brown drops, then draft him. 

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m starting to see Love in the Top 20 in 35-40% of mocks. It’s starting.. 

29-F07470-3-E40-4-DFD-9-A1-C-25-FC3-B380
3-B844-A47-23-E2-4-F23-84-D8-E607628-C08

If Simmons doesn't drop to us, then Ruggs at 12 wouldn't be bad.

No to Love at 19. But by draft time, it wouldn't surprise me if Love gets drafted top 10. 

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah, it is.

@BayRaider that's not ok. You clearly crossed a line and made it personal by crapping on his city and asking for some reason if his lungs were full of feces*. This is an official warning, don't do something like this again.

He actually doesn't live in Fresno, and I have more ties there than he does/visit there often.

Once again, my post was a joke and I don't see the reason for a warning here. If you didn't agree with the humor, you can kindly disagree. I usually apologize but not for this one bro. Basically a write up I will not sign as a comparison. And I have apologized for the few moderator warnings I have received in the past, this one is completely unwarranted.

If you disagree, you can report me if you wish. I've been here since 2006, have 30,000+ posts combined on both forums, and have recruited 15+ members with 10,000 posts each. I've been a serious contributor to this side business that Webby runs. I've never had a desire to run my own because this one is ran decently well. But I've ran many non football forums with 10,000+ members each.

I would have zero issue with an unwarranted ban though and gladly welcome it. I spend too much time here as it is and could focus on my own Youtube Channel/Blog that I have for football. Which I have never once advertised here out of respect for Webbys business.

As for the feces thing, just a joke, but also a factual statement of air quality. Fresno is #2 worst air polluted city in the country. You obviously didn’t understand it. 

Edited by BayRaider