2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Reminds me of that kr/pr/we/rb dude Patterson we had I can’t see him as a first rounder too raw

That's who I see as well. I don't want any part of him in the first round. I take CeeDee if he's there at 12, otherwise I look at Higgins at 19. I have them as the best two in the class. I like Jeudy and Ruggs, but I have them behind Lamb and Higgins (I know most have him behind those 2, but I see some super striking similarities to AJ Green). If Higgins runs a 4.45-4.50 he might even be in contention for pick 12. He's super talented and productive. Great hands, great size, good enough speed, great in the redzone and in jump balls. I think his ceiling is as high as anyone in the class. Though I still think Lamb is the cream of the crop of this WR class. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr Raider said:

That's who I see as well. I don't want any part of him in the first round. I take CeeDee if he's there at 12, otherwise I look at Higgins at 19. I have them as the best two in the class. I like Jeudy and Ruggs, but I have them behind Lamb and Higgins (I know most have him behind those 2, but I see some super striking similarities to AJ Green). If Higgins runs a 4.45-4.50 he might even be in contention for pick 12. He's super talented and productive. Great hands, great size, good enough speed, great in the redzone and in jump balls. I think his ceiling is as high as anyone in the class. Though I still think Lamb is the cream of the crop of this WR class. 

I think right now Jeudy, Higgins, Jefferson are my favs but jeudy is the cream of the crop

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think right now Jeudy, Higgins, Jefferson are my favs but jeudy is the cream of the crop

I would love Higgins or Jefferson with a trade back into the late 1st.  A couple of these guys are going to fall to the 2nd. Last year a few fell out of the 1st also.  Teams just have to many other needs to have 6-8 WRs go in the first.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would love Higgins or Jefferson with a trade back into the late 1st.  A couple of these guys are going to fall to the 2nd. Last year a few fell out of the 1st also.  Teams just have to many other needs to have 6-8 WRs go in the first.

There’s also not that big of a drop off between number four and eight so why not wait.

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Higgins is probably my WR6 in this class, I have him behind Reagor who is my WR5. I don’t see AJ Green at all with Higgins. I see Martavis Bryant. Who would still be a pretty good receiver without all the off field stuff. 

You crazy Higgins is going to be insane.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Quarterman from Mia is a sleeper has sideline to sideline imo too nice technique engaging oline high effort tackling machine 

I was on the Quarterman wave like 3 months ago.  Before watching tape and only highlights and seeing his sack numbers I thought he’d be a nice run stuffer and A gap Blitzer.  I watched 4 games and came away scrapping that idea.  I just saw him very limited player.  He’s not a scrub by any means but he looked like a 2 down only MLB who should go in the 6th round.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Very true.  Training will make you faster but going from 4.7 to 4.3 is a ridiculous jump for for an already well trained athlete. 4.3 speed is a god given talent that has been trained also.

I wanted to say 4.3 guys are born not created or something snazzy like that but I couldn’t phrase it right so I deleted it.  But he’s, it’s almost like you need to be born with a certain body type and then train like all hell to be a 4.3 guy.  

34 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

No way does Higgins run a 4.75 lol.  Even if he runs poorly he’s not going to go above 4.60

if guessing he runs 4.52

I ran a 4.49/4.52 in high school. No way this guy ran 4.75. 

I could prob run 4.65 now!

45 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I was on the Quarterman wave like 3 months ago.  Before watching tape and only highlights and seeing his sack numbers I thought he’d be a nice run stuffer and A gap Blitzer.  I watched 4 games and came away scrapping that idea.  I just saw him very limited player.  He’s not a scrub by any means but he looked like a 2 down only MLB who should go in the 6th round.

His bowl game was great imo