2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Elite arm

Jordan Love hype train FTFW! He’ll help us way more than Simmons and Ruggs. I have no idea why this forum was so against Love in the 1st Round. Year on the bench and he has the potential to be a Top 7 QB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hope he blows it up. Either he goes high enough and pushes an awesome prospect down the board, or we feel comfortable enough he's our QBOTF and take him ourselves. Kill it young man!

Yeah can’t lose either way. Unless he goes to Chargers and is Pat Mahomes 2.0. Then Denver drafts Lawrence next year. Doesn’t this sound like fun?

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jordan Love hype train FTFW! He’ll help us way more than Simmons and Ruggs. I have no idea why this forum was so against Love in the 1st Round. Year on the bench and he has the potential to be a Top 7 QB. 

Love was always gonna go round 1 cause of his traits and how special those traits were. Us believers knew cause it was obvious just gotta sit back and see how high he can do. I don't think top 10 is out of the question. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Love was always gonna go round 1 cause of his traits and how special those traits were. Us believers knew cause it was obvious just gotta sit back and see how high he can do. I don't think top 10 is out of the question. 

I’m actually an anti-trait QB. Hated Josh Allen, hated Blake Bortles, etc. (Allen been kinda ok though). I also hate Herbert. However, it’s not just Loves traits for me. I watched most of his snaps from 2018 and he has a Laser Arm and Laser Accuracy with Grade B Mobility. DEADLY Pocket Presence too. 

He just needs a lot of coaching. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

If Loves stock rises and he gets picked before 12 then that helps bring a player down that usually wouldn't be there. If he is the pick at 12 than ever better. His rise only helps the Raiders.

Exactly. Can’t lose either way. Either we get someone who Gruden/Mayock agree is a Franchise QB or it helps move someone like Jeudy or Simnons down to us. Go Love! Only helps us regardless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

Even better. I CAN'T wait too tell you told you so in person. No QB drafted. Carr going in as the undisputed Franchise QB of the Las Vegas Raiders.

Just because Carr would be kept for 2020 wouldn’t mean he’s the undisputed QB going forward. He’d be under a very close eye. 

• Like 1