2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

I don't know their cap  that well (obviously) but I do understand that this FA class offers more opportunities to get quality talent on the dline than it does on the oline. 

No doubt, you're lucky if there's a couple starting quality OTs available in FA any given year. Makes me appreciate the Trent Brown signing even more.

• Like 1

Baun is an interesting prospect. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I thought he would be a trade back option if the Raiders were to trade out of the 19th pick. 80 percent of what you see from him at Wisconsin you have to throw it out the window because that is not what he will do in the NFL. The other 20 percent is what you look at. He did look good in space when they asked him to drop in coverage or drop in zone. His 40 time is going to be important cause Queen and Murray will run extremely fast times. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 2:27 PM, big_palooka said:

Must be from @big_palooka slurping him as his #2 WR

giphy.gif

lmfao! weren't you touting Samuel as well last year? Renfrow too? cant remember for sure. but this post is hilarious! thank you sir! time for everyone to pick at everything season. maybe we`ll get lucky and people will downgrade him enough hes available at 81 (I really doubt it, but we havin fun here)

• Like 1

dugger is one of my favorite safety/multi tool players. simmons/dugger/davis gaither/chinn. all 4 have coverage ability and could be moved around a lot. and yes , I wanted to see his senior bowl reports after I read about him in late dec/early jan and he did outstanding.  Stafford being traded is doubtful....very doubtful. lets see....last year the jets and us had zero trade offers... do yall think Detroit doesn't know that, them and ny are definitely seen as teams not going qb. how do you increase interest in your pick? make people think you might be going qb. btw imo burrow/tua/young will prolly go 123 its just a matter of how bad mia wants tua. theyre only at pick 5(was or det wouldn't have to drop too far) and they far and away have the most draft capital. patricia is a bellichick disciple....what does NE love more than anything in the draft? a trade down of course.lol

9 hours ago, doctordeath said:

Hmm who knows how much of this is smoke and how intentional, but I'm gonna bet the Skins use this to their advantage and trade out of #2... I'm calling it: assuming prodays and the combine go as expected, Chase Young falls out of the Top 5!!!!?!!

After Bosa season I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

lmfao! weren't you touting Samuel as well last year? Renfrow too? cant remember for sure. but this post is hilarious! thank you sir! time for everyone to pick at everything season. maybe we`ll get lucky and people will downgrade him enough hes available at 81 (I really doubt it, but we havin fun here)

Yes. Liked them both. High producers in college. Both just had a knack for making plays. Deebo especially. He was big time and then everyone slept on him. Shenault is the same. He was a looked at as the potentially the best WR coming into the 2019 season, was nicked up, played with a bad QB so did meet expectations of the masses so people have wrritten him off. 

He needs to refine his game in some areas, but his upside is higher than any WR in this class.

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What about your iowa boy A.J. 

He’s a very disruptive pass rusher and good against the run. He’s country strong with a great motor. But, he sometimes takes plays off (conditioning?). I wouldn’t take him top 10. 11-15 imo. I have season tickets and it was fun to watch him play. Some teams fans are going to love this pick when they watch him play. Man I hate talking about Hawkeye players because I don’t want to sound like a homer. However, I think I pimped the TE’s pretty hard last year.

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He’s a very disruptive pass rusher and good against the run. He’s country strong with a great motor. But, he sometimes takes plays off (conditioning?). I wouldn’t take him top 10. 11-15 imo. I have season tickets and it was fun to watch him play. Some teams fans are going to love this pick when they watch him play. Man I hate talking about Hawkeye players because I don’t want to sound like a homer. However, I think I pimped the TE’s pretty hard last year.

I was just Curious and I know that’s your squad. Maybe the conditioning thing is why I think he’s moving slow out there. Kinda similar to Zach Allen last year. He flashes but then disappears sometimes had me questioning his motor

what about mike oj their cb?

Edited by NCOUGHMAN