2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

47 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Best semi realistic scenario for me would be Kinlaw at 12 and hopefully Jeudy or Lamb (more likely Lamb) falls to 19 if they dont run a great 40 at the combine

There will be one of the top WR's at 19, I think this would be the smartest approach. If we come away with Ruggs at 19 I can live with that.

• Like 2

maybe once or twice but he owned that week mostly bro, just for kicks I went back and read the scouting report on c jones coming out. very similar size/speed/athletic ability. and almost the same scouting report (high pad level/ low motor/ but power when used/ok hand usage. im not saying he`ll be the next c jones, but if you compare their scouting reports they`re  very similar. jones was taken at 37 by the chefs, there was even a comment from a chef fan who was pissed and said he should`ve been 4th round.lmao  he should be thanking him now for the SB victory, he played a huge role in that victory, imo easily the def mvp of that game. kinlaw would only be part of the rotation this year with the others anyway,

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Should have drafted Ed Oliver last year, who I wanted. He had a great rookie season and about to breakout to be an all pro in 2020

maybe but we needed outside guys more, and we thought hurst and hall were good enough obviously and they did alright, we were decent against the run and improved the rush. if Ferrell notches 8 or more next year, that second guessing will go away. just for thought , if we did go oliver , who would`ve been our other DE?

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Should have drafted Ed Oliver last year, who I wanted. He had a great rookie season and about to breakout to be an all pro in 2020

There it is you officially have claimed you wanted every single player that actually had a decent rookie season. 😴

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

maybe but we needed outside guys more, and we thought hurst and hall were good enough obviously and they did alright, we were decent against the run and improved the rush. if Ferrell notches 8 or more next year, that second guessing will go away. just for thought , if we did go oliver , who would`ve been our other DE?

Cant take him seriously, he wanted everybody.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

There it is you officially have claimed you wanted every single player that actually had a decent rookie season. 😴

Haha I was waiting for someone to point that out, thought it might be BigPalooka 😁😁😁   

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

maybe once or twice but he owned that week mostly bro, just for kicks I went back and read the scouting report on c jones coming out. very similar size/speed/athletic ability. and almost the same scouting report (high pad level/ low motor/ but power when used/ok hand usage. im not saying he`ll be the next c jones, but if you compare their scouting reports they`re  very similar. jones was taken at 37 by the chefs, there was even a comment from a chef fan who was pissed and said he should`ve been 4th round.lmao  he should be thanking him now for the SB victory, he played a huge role in that victory, imo easily the def mvp of that game. kinlaw would only be part of the rotation this year with the others anyway,

I’ll have to watch more but he sometimes becomes what I like to call a “flash and forget” type. Where he either flashes or you forget he’s even on the field.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

lol.... uou WANTED every player in the class. And made 100 different mock draft scenarios to assure you covered them all so you could do exactly what you're doing now.

Maybe don't toot your horn when we all know 100+ draft eligible players you "wanted" 

I never wanted Oliver but he had a pretty decent rookie campaign (let’s not hype him up though, he was barely above average and barely better than Ferrell). Bills D was the best defense in the NFL. They are fun to watch with their smash mouth defense. The last of a dying breed. Shame they have Josh Allen, super inaccurate and super inconsistent. His arm and mobility are fun to watch though. But is he holding back a great defense from winning a title? More than likely. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Haha I was waiting for someone to point that out, thought it might be BigPalooka 😁😁😁   

lol... I didn't even rerad the rest of the comments. Abiut set my keyboard on fire when I saw it. 

Take one lunch break and miss some sick burns... damn shame.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1