2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ll have to watch more but he sometimes becomes what I like to call a “flash and forget” type. Where he either flashes or you forget he’s even on the field.

Thanks bud... I didn't think I'd put that together without the explanation lol

But year, mostly. I liked Oliver and he'll be a stud but he was streaky as a rookie. 

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

There it is you officially have claimed you wanted every single player that actually had a decent rookie season. 😴

Not really hard to nail the draft, I been following it for years. I like explosive players early, who strive to be great, and have skills. I really liked White and Oliver last year, thought Oliver was overlooked. 

12 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Not really hard to nail the draft, I been following it for years. I like explosive players early, who strive to be great, and have skills. I really liked White and Oliver last year, thought Oliver was overlooked. 

Not hard when you say you liked every single player.

• Like 6

last year Oliver was my guy. I thought Oliver and Bosa were the best players in the draft.  I liked Allen and White too, this would have been my first

4- Oliver I remember liking Oliver over Williams, thought he was stuck on a bad team not using him right. 

24- Hollywood - I really wanted to pair him with AB at the time since they were cousins. Couldn’t believe he was on the board @24, and at the time we had no Slot wideout. Also was surprised Sweat was on the board. Thought Sweat and Hollywood were no brainers 

27- Jacobs - I still think he would have been there at 27. I liked Jacobs but I’m one of those guys who don’t like to draft RBs in the first, but we had a big need. Miles Sanders and Singletsry had good years and were found later. Jacobs lived up to the hype of a 1st

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

last year Oliver was my guy. I thought Oliver and Bosa were the best players in the draft.  I liked Allen and White too, this would have been my first

4- Oliver I remember liking Oliver over Williams, thought he was stuck on a bad team not using him right. 

24- Hollywood - I really wanted to pair him with AB at the time since they were cousins. Couldn’t believe he was on the board @24, and at the time we had no Slot wideout. Also was surprised Sweat was on the board. Thought Sweat and Hollywood were no brainers 

27- Jacobs - I still think he would have been there at 27. I liked Jacobs but I’m one of those guys who don’t like to draft RBs in the first, but we had a big need. Miles Sanders and Singletsry had good years and were found later. Jacobs lived up to the hype of a 1st

You liked Williams too, then you wanted to trade up for Bosa,  suddenly Bosa was overrated then you started picking Rashan Gary saying he might be better than Bosa.

Sad you don't remember calling Bosa overrated.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You liked Williams too, then you wanted to trade up for Bosa,  suddenly Bosa was overrated then you started picking Rashan Gary saying he might be better than Bosa.

Sad you don't remember calling Bosa overrated.

From what I remember he was pimping Oliver pretty hard along with a couple others here.  He also was calling Bosa overrated.  

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

From what I remember he was pimping Oliver pretty hard along with a couple others here.  He also was calling Bosa overrated.  

Problem is once the season started then he wanted Brian Burns and Josh Allen then Bosa again, whoever was doing good that week. Notice no talk of Oliver the entire season.

34 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Grant Delpit the biggest question mark in this draft. You take him your betting on your coaching staff and betting on him flipping the switch. He had a very weird year. He would be a great prospect for the Raiders with his size. 

He's got all the talent, but IMHO tackling you either want it or you don't, its an attitude and he's just soft. Joseph and Abram have that attitude and you can tell straight away so I dont see Delpit really improving that much. Shame as he could be a great one.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

He's got all the talent, but IMHO tackling you either want it or you don't, its an attitude and he's just soft. Joseph and Abram have that attitude and you can tell straight away so I dont see Delpit really improving that much. Shame as he could be a great one.

A non-tackling CB is definitely not the list. You described Delpit perfect. Plus it doesn’t hurt to have the real shutdown corner on the same team Derek Stingley jr is just soo damn amazing 

• Like 3

Yeah Delpit use to be a Top 5 Prospect for me going into the season and like half way through the season but his softness and  tackling issues are a pretty huge issue. Such a shame cause he’s super super good at everything else. He’d still be good value at Pick 19 no question. But I don’t think S is as big of a need as multiple other positions. 

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

A non-tackling CB is definitely not the list. You described Delpit perfect. Plus it doesn’t hurt to have the real shutdown corner on the same team Derek Stingley jr is just soo damn amazing 

Depending on the QBs in 2022, could see Stingley as the 1st pick in the draft. Has there ever been a CB at the 1st pick?