2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

that freeman pick is flippin hilarious, I sometimes wonder if they put stuff out like that due to "raider hater syndrome" combined with it allowing a player they like better to slide to a team they want....cuz WTF? that's about as dumb as it comes.LMFAO! nothing further here to say......

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Warning ⚠️ watching this may cause sickness!!

Ruggs a different breed man.I said a month ago I don’t think I could take him at 12 but man that speed is different. 

Ugh I wish we had a Better video of that race... it’s to crazy to see much.  I’d love to see him just hit the next gear on the DB and take off.

14 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Ruggs a different breed man.I said a month ago I don’t think I could take him at 12 but man that speed is different. 

Those are some insane wheels. Honestly, if he’s not a Raider, I’d like to see him on the Bills. Ruggs and Brown streaming down the sidelines with Allen throwing deep every other play...

23 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Those are some insane wheels. Honestly, if he’s not a Raider, I’d like to see him on the Bills. Ruggs and Brown streaming down the sidelines with Allen throwing deep every other play...

Exactly Ruggs needs a qb with a big arm imo sure he can catch and run on short routes but his skills wont be maximized with a dink and dunk offense 

49 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

No at 12. All over him at 19. 

I want to go defense at 12 WR at 19 personally. 

Did a fanspeak draft simulator using Walter football rankings, wow every pick I did was "this can't happen?"

12 Okuda

19 Ruggs

80 Queen

81 Baun

91 Gallimore

141 Gilmon

I do a couple everyday for Shizz & giggles, when I'm partially through and it's too good to be true I just stop. Just had to play this one out xD

3 minutes ago, bullslugg said:

Did a fanspeak draft simulator using Walter football rankings, wow every pick I did was "this can't happen?"

12 Okuda

19 Ruggs

80 Queen

81 Baun

91 Gallimore

141 Gilmon

I do a couple everyday for Shizz & giggles, when I'm partially through and it's too good to be true I just stop. Just had to play this one out xD

That’s me with the tdn. I have to keep resetting it cause it pulls crazy picks that will never happen 

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

imagine 

Imagine.... burning 2 first round picks on similar speed WRs and watching the defense continue to suck for another decade.

Taking 2 WRs in round 1 is so terrible. The depth at this position says as much. I wouldn't be mad if they went defense with both picks and drafted WR later on with the depth there. 

• Like 1