2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

32 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Combine week

KJ Hamler 5-8 178

Fromm has under 9 inch hands 

Jeudy 6-1 193

Great hand size and 80 inch wingspan 

His weight/height makes his frame look slender but I’ve seen him lay a shoulder into some guys to pick up yards. He definitely doesn’t play scared

9 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

His weight/height makes his frame look slender but I’ve seen him lay a shoulder into some guys to pick up yards. He definitely doesn’t play scared

If we do move on from Carr I would not be against drafting Love #12 if Simmons and Brown are gone.  Unless one of the top WRs falls I would want to trade back with 19 into the late 1st/early 2nd and take a LB or WR that drops.  Whatever we get for Carr can be used for whatever we did not get previously.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I’ve been toying around in a mock with trading up to the Cards pick and giving Gabe and a 4th. That values Gabe as a mid 3rd rounder.

Sites are talking about their starting RG (Sweezy) as being a cut candidate.  I figure an upgrade to their o-line while still being able to address either T or WR at 12 would be enticing to them.  

That’s actually a good trade idea, they have cap space to afford Gabe too.  I don’t think he’s worth a 3rd though, maybe the year before but not now. 
plus any team trading down in the first ain’t going to do it for a 4th round pick and a player like that.

they’ll need that 3rd and something 

but I like the idea, I may steal it For my mock....if that’s ok with you lol?

I think at least one thing Raider FF Nation agrees on (minus BP has him 3rd) is that Jerry Jeudy is a Top 2 WR in the draft (#1 for me and most people) and a Top 12 Prospect Overall. I would love for him to be the pick at 12, especially if Brown/Kinlaw are both gone. 

Just trying to find the one player that can bring 95% of the forum together in unity as the Carr stuff is annoying and divides the forum. Here, have a Jeudy video: 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

This has to be a joke🤦‍♂️

Smh. You think I enjoy any of this Carr non-sense? No, it’s the most annoying thing on the forum by far. The only reason I even go into that thread is because I keep seeing absolutely terrible recycled hot takes like “Carr is only bad cause he doesn’t have a #1 WR”. Which is a so over-the-top bad and untrue take I have to reply. Please don’t bring the Carr stuff in here. I know you are utterly obsessed with me (anyone can see I’m 60% of your history... yikes) but let’s keep this to draft discussion. Thanks Stalker and someone who never contributes to the forum, ever, in any way. Out you go. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Smh. You think I enjoy any of this Carr non-sense? No, it’s the most annoying thing on the forum by far. The only reason I even go into that thread is because I keep seeing absolutely terrible recycled hot takes like “Carr is only bad cause he doesn’t have a #1 WR”. Which is a so over-the-top bad and untrue take I have to reply. Please don’t bring the Carr stuff in here. I know you are utterly obsessed with me (anyone can see I’m 60% of your history... yikes) but let’s keep this to draft discussion. Thanks Stalker and someone who never contributes to the forum, ever, in any way. Out you go. 

Terrible recycled hot takes and over the top comments is your M.O. Glad you have recognised it’s annoying though. Please bear it in mind when you post again. Thanks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Terrible recycled hot takes and over the top comments is your M.O. Glad you have recognised it’s annoying though. Please bear it in mind when you post again. Thanks.

Can’t stop quoting me I see. I can PM you a picture if you would like. 

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Once these are up at my book I will be taking these 40ty time props

Jerry Jeudy under 4.44

Joe Burrow over 4.81 

Jalen Hurts over 4.58 

Justin Jefferson over 4.51

Jeudy gonna be close bro. 

My 40 Predictions for WRs:

Jerry Jeudy - 4.43

Henry Ruggs III - 4.26

CeeDee Lamb - 4.56

Brandon Aiyuk - 4.41

KJ Hamler - 4.34

Tee Higgins - 4.51

Justin Jefferson - 4.53

Laviska Sheanault (if he’s participating?) - 4.46

Those are my Top 8 Ranked Overall WRs in the draft (in no order). And not the guys who I think will be the 8 fastest. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Jeudy is the one I feel best about. He will surprise people with how fast he is. 

Hopin Aiyuk can surprise people with a solid 40 time as well. Some predict him around 4.45. I’d still draft him in the 1st with that speed because his overall game and agility is so dominant. But if he runs a 4.38 - 4.42, he is probably a Top 25 lock, maybe even a Top 20 lock. 

• Like 1

As for Jeudy, I hope he doesn’t run a 4.3, and so is Mayock lol. If Jeudy runs a 4.3 or 4.40 even, he’s a Top 8 Lock not getting past Arizona. If he runs a 4.43 I think he has a shot to fall to 12, maybe 35% shot.

Just like with Jacobs, Mayock actually was super hoping he’d run a bad 40. If Jacobs ran a 4.45 or something ridiculous, I think Mayock might have taken him at 4. He was clearly Mayocks favorite player. 

Edited by BayRaider