2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

15 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I think we get surprised and he is there at #19.  Deep class and he probably going to run slower than expected.  To many late 1st/early 2nd round talents that physically could move up and push him down to us.  I would not do it if I was other teams but I could see it happening.  I have been told I am a dreamer.

If that was possible I would have a stroke. Imagine walking away in the first round with Simmons and Lamb

7 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If that was possible I would have a stroke. Imagine walking away in the first round with Simmons and Lamb

Lamb might be there at 19, and then we also pass over him. Still early, and pre-combine. 

Metcalf was projected a Top 15 Pick Pre-Combine *Barf*. And then became the last pick of the 2nd Round. 

Not that I think Lamb = Metcalf. Lamb is way more polished and way better prospect than Metcalf. Not even close. But I could certainly see Lamb falling to the 20-30 range in the draft post-combine. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lamb might be there at 19, and then we also pass over him. Still early, and pre-combine. 

Metcalf was projected a Top 15 Pick Pre-Combine *Barf*. And then became the last pick of the 2nd Round. 

Not that I think Lamb = Metcalf. Lamb is way more polished and way better prospect than Metcalf. Not even close. But I could certainly see Lamb falling to the 20-30 range in the draft post-combine. 

Let’s see him do his combine first. He was absolutely amazing at his time for OU and when ur QB is Hurts like this last season and the only reason he gave spark and stats for him Lamb was pretty consistent through his tenure. I rather enjoy his game and we will see after his 40 where he stands. Because obviously no one (Teams) going to pimp him if he runs a 4.6. 
I am a believer in Lamb and would not mind him at all on our team

Anyone else find it weird how Mayock keeps on saying that those things about first-round WR's. It's like he doesn't want to give to much credit to the WR's in this draft. Is he trying to downplay the WR's to hide which one they like or are they really not gonna go WR in the first round. 

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone else find it weird how Mayock keeps on saying that those things about first-round WR's. It's like he doesn't want to give to much credit to the WR's in this draft. Is he trying to downplay the WR's to hide which one they like or are they really not gonna go WR in the first round. 

If Jeudy is there and Simmons and brown are gone Mayock would have the guy run to the podium. Mayock is a pure professional and knows how to deal and play the media I love the guy he is awesome 

Edited by Gannon12

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

careful with these lil guys nfl is a totally different animal 

I would prefer Jeudy then Lamb. Those two guys are elite especially Jeudy. He will do great. Ruggs will learn he will be ok his talent is too good I believe he will be good at the next level. Elite number one?  no, but he will be and can be great

14 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I would prefer Jeudy then Lamb. Those two guys are elite especially Jeudy. He will do great. Ruggs will learn he will be ok his talent is too good I believe he will be good at the next level. Elite number one?  no, but he will be and can be great

Tee Higgins for me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol what lol

Plenty of times Ruggs has a step there, or cuts back inside and open. Also, he gets off the press in almost all the snaps. It’s highly over exaggerated in the snaps. Also, if Ruggs was the intended target, he’d be hitting Fulton with more complex routes and double moves. A lot of these he’s just streaking because he’s not the intended target. 

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Plenty of times Ruggs has a step there, or cuts back inside and open. Also, he gets off the press in almost all the snaps. It’s highly over exaggerated in the snaps. Also, if Ruggs was the intended target, he’d be hitting Fulton with more complex routes and double moves. A lot of these he’s just streaking because he’s not the intended target. 

Meh ok