Humble_Beast

2020 NFL Draft Thread

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

That Bears pick might not be terrible this year. 

It’s one game but yeah Trubisky looks bad and there’s a big difference between Fangio and Pagano. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

It’s one game but yeah Trubisky looks bad and there’s a big difference between Fangio and Pagano. 

I saw a big difference as far as the scheme goes. But as far as the result. I thought the defense didn't miss a beat with in the transition from Fangio to Pagano. 

50 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I saw a big difference as far as the scheme goes. But as far as the result. I thought the defense didn't miss a beat with in the transition from Fangio to Pagano. 

True. It took Rodgers imitating Captain America to put points up. 

Im just being too optimistic. Lol

I wonder if Mitch going last the entire year, man he was bad. They need to get that rookie rb involved more, he is a beast. Biggest needs in 2020 class now 

WR, DE, MLB/WLB, G 

Give me another DE and MLB if there is one worth taking. If not DE/ WR then guard, Lb. Want a 2nd rounder back. 

For sure getting this guy with a top 5 pick. Unless Gruden gets rid of Derek Carr :( which will prolly happen

I say draft Jeudy 

and Either  LB or DE with the other first rounder. Sign an all pro LB or DE in free agency and our three biggest needs will be filled 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Great WR class potentially.=... Jeudy, Ruggs, Shenault, Lamb, Higgins, Johnson, Gordon-Gandy 

We're going to need one and an end. Unless key plays crazy. 

End, WR, Guard. In order of importance

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

We're going to need one and an end. Unless key plays crazy. 

End, WR, Guard. In order of importance

Ahem... LB?

But yeah, those 4 positions. Filling 4 positions with cap space and 2 1sts is doable.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Ahem... LB?

But yeah, those 4 positions. Filling 4 positions with cap space and 2 1sts is doable.

Def Lb sorry put that in another post. Hopefully sign young one

Anyone think Trent Brown signing top LT money, then playing RT might be a sign of Tua Tagovailoa preparation? Like get him seasoned a year on that side, then footwork and everything is set up for a left handed rookie signal caller?

I honestly think this is Carr make or break year. It’s a great qb class too. Sucks Carr dealt a tough hand with AB all these system changes his injuries